Jaxx_On

Freelancing

So I was thinking, what if I want to be some sort of security detail, but not be tied down to any single post? Would free-lancing work as a viable career choice? I am talking about a full-time job that you can be a part of, but you can leave it at mostly anytime.  

I don't think you'd be tied to any job! You'll probably be able to work at one profession at a time, probably able to have some part time jobs or other sources of income though (like you're a policeman but also an artist and a musician) and you can leave your profession any time and hire yourself somewhere else.

15 minutes ago, Vix said:

I don't think you'd be tied to any job! You'll probably be able to work at one profession at a time, probably able to have some part time jobs or other sources of income though (like you're a policeman but also an artist and a musician) and you can leave your profession any time and hire yourself somewhere else.

Do you have to go to a career center to switch to a Hunter or do you just need a Hunter License and hunt in your free time while being a registered businessman?

3 hours ago, Xentinel said:

Do you have to go to a career center to switch to a Hunter or do you just need a Hunter License and hunt in your free time while being a registered businessman?

I think another player asking for you're assistance is where this is at.

I'm sure that Bounty hunting would be something you go talk to the cops about and recieve a wanted paper with details of said player(thatd be a really cool aspect). 

Or, you could be a bounty hunter for anyone or anything- good or bad, for the people or for the money, ect.

9 hours ago, Xentinel said:

You can hunt whenever you want but you should get licensed if you don't want trouble. ^^ I don't think you'd need to abandon a profession to hunt, looks more like a part-time job/hobby to me!

• Like 1

On 1/8/2016 at 10:14 PM, Jaxx_On said:

So I was thinking, what if I want to be some sort of security detail, but not be tied down to any single post? Would free-lancing work as a viable career choice? I am talking about a full-time job that you can be a part of, but you can leave it at mostly anytime.  

We here at ASC provide operatives with the necessary skills to not only defend themselves, but be able to perform a variety of tasks commonly issues by our clients. From delivering cargo to a hostage rescue scenario, our operatives are trained through rigorous testing, and act as contractors (basically the same as freelancers) in pools. These pools are made depending on your zone of operations, chemistry with other operatives, and other demographics. Please let me know if you would be interested in something like this by PMing me :D