TOMA_HAWK569

Buying Different Phones

I would really love to know if it would be possible to buy things like mobile phones etc. If it is possible, I think we would all like to know what type of phones you can get, how many different phones you can get, if you can use apps on it as well. One thing that also popped into mind, was the idea of players having the ability to make apps (although that is very complex, I am talking about simple things. The way you could do this is by giving players some of the dev tools you guys used while making apps for the phones, but of course much more simple and not as complex). You could give players the ability to text and phone each other, with credit that they have on their phone. When they run out of credit, they have to go to a store and purchase more credit, which once again, could help with business for people.

Another great thing would be to make the phone a thing you have to have in your inventory, so that it could be used in other things like for instance; you get robbed, someone mugs you and takes your phone. Or say, you are hurt or killed, and it is the job of the police to read contact history on your mobile to find out if you have been forced into committing suicide, or if you have been murdered etc.

Kind Regards - Toma

Phones will most likely work partially as a MENU, apart from being phones. You begin the game with a phone in your pocket!

You'll be able to not only call and message your friends with it, but also take pictures, access the ARENATRADE, call the AMBULANCE when you're dying and more. Very likely you'll also be able to use it to pay the rents or borrow some money to your friend! 

I don't think anyone can steal your phone since you're probably adjust your game settings and maybe even leave the game via using it! I'd also assume calls and messages will be free. :)

The idea with phone customization is very interesting though and I love it! It would be really cool if you could not only pick a different color of a phone, but also a model or a case for it, like:

x354-q80.jpg

or something close to that. It'd be pretty neat if you could also choose a ring tone. :D

• Like 2

Wow, that is some phone case! Shame however about the fact that the phone can't be stolen xD that would be pretty funny to troll a friend every now and again by taking his/her keys while they are sleeping, then taking their phone and leaving them both just outside the door for them.

Edited by TOMA_HAWK569

2 minutes ago, TOMA_HAWK569 said:

Wow, that is some phone case! Shame however about the fact that the phone can't be stolen xD that would be pretty funny to troll a friend every now and again by taking his/her keys while they are sleeping, then taking their phone and leaving them both just outside the door for them.

You'll probably be able to take their KEYS at least! If they left them somewhere. Or died. You probably won't be able to loot living characters!

• Like 1

I wonder if when you log off, your character goes to sleep, like in rust? Or if they just vanish? That might be a cool thing for the devs to think about!

24 minutes ago, TOMA_HAWK569 said:

I wonder if when you log off, your character goes to sleep, like in rust? Or if they just vanish? That might be a cool thing for the devs to think about!

I think they said in an interview or somewhere a while ago that when you log off and log back into the game you spawn at your living place in your bed, Not sure if you can exit the game only from your living place.

20 hours ago, Vix said:

You'll probably be able to take their KEYS at least! If they left them somewhere. Or died. You probably won't be able to loot living characters!

If you can steal keys I would imagine it will only be car keys because the devs have said that they don't want anything messing with a players home 

1 minute ago, jcdock said:

If you can steal keys I would imagine it will only be car keys because the devs have said that they don't want anything messing with a players home 

Good point! Didn't think about that. :)