Pro-Genius

Purchasing with prepaid cards

Just now, Trustvainer said:

I think that you have the reply you was asking in that page, so you buy or not, simple like that. If you don't have the card yet, so your time is passing, soon the prices will go up. ;)

My question now is about this screenshot  , if i filled it with Prepaid card informations , will it accepted ? and i mean "Prepaid Card" not Credit or Debit Card , once i get a confirmed answer i will get the card and pledge.

Capturee.jpg

Edited by Pro-Genius

20 hours ago, Mentality said:

I am upset to hear this as well. Why is it required to use PayPal? Credit and debit is so much simpler.

You can purchase w/o creating a paypal, just do it with the "Pay with Debit or Credit Card" option

credit card.PNG

Edited by Kraztec
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Pro-Genius said:

My question now is about this screenshot  , if i filled it with Prepaid card informations , will it accepted ? and i mean "Prepaid Card" not Credit or Debit Card , once i get a confirmed answer i will get the card and pledge.

Capturee.jpg

Here: 

6912d20640ac0c4c716036252b52f4f9.png
https://gyazo.com/6912d20640ac0c4c716036252b52f4f9

The highlighted text you see is what you wanted to know. Also you can see that I googled it and got a easy 30 second answer. Simply, not trying to be rude and i do like to help but PLEASE next use google. Here is the copied answered from the text;

For users without PayPal account, you can just enter the card information during checkout in the same way you would do with credit or debit cards.

@JamesLuck01I really get tired of searching google but actually i never noticed this answer , and BTW i used to search for answers here in the forum and google before typing any topic but this one was a bit tricky.

29 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Here: 

6912d20640ac0c4c716036252b52f4f9.png
https://gyazo.com/6912d20640ac0c4c716036252b52f4f9

The highlighted text you see is what you wanted to know. Also you can see that I googled it and got a easy 30 second answer. Simply, not trying to be rude and i do like to help but PLEASE next use google. Here is the copied answered from the text;

For users without PayPal account, you can just enter the card information during checkout in the same way you would do with credit or debit cards.

But James... it says 0.84 seconds, not 0.30 Kappa 

10 minutes ago, Kraztec said:

But James... it says 0.84 seconds, not 0.30 Kappa 

Kappa Pride

In my browser I have had to enter in that second link to find the answer in the bottom of the page, so it took 30 seconds, not 0.84 seconds. :D

6 minutes ago, Trustvainer said:

In my browser I have had to enter in that second link to find the answer in the bottom of the page, so it took 30 seconds, not 0.84 seconds. :D

I'm triggered. Are you telling me Trump is right? THE MEDIA IS A LIE

9 minutes ago, Arky said:

I'm triggered. Are you telling me Trump is right? THE MEDIA IS A LIE

No, I'm saying that my browser doesn't have that feature that James's browser have, so I have had to enter in the link to search for the reply in the bottom of the page, this taken me 30 seconds to almost 40 seconds just to find the answer. O.o

5 minutes ago, Trustvainer said:

No, I'm saying that my browser doesn't have that feature that James's browser have, so I have had to enter in the link to search for the reply in the bottom of the page, this taken me 30 seconds to almost 40 seconds just to find the answer. O.o

but his browser looks to be Google Chrome if not just Google.com...

These member packages are one time only payment, right? And how far are they along making the Town Square module?

I bought it with a prepaid card without even using my paypal account because I can't link it too my paypal, you just hit buy as guest or something like that.

9 hours ago, Mentality said:

These member packages are one time only payment, right? And how far are they along making the Town Square module?

yeah they are

11 hours ago, Mentality said:

Yes, and the module is on it's way to completion so we just have to wait.

I doubt they'll raise the prices after the release honestly. They haven't done much but remove the highest ones since Kickstarter

If i had family or a trusted friend, that lives somewhere that could use paypal, I'd get them to make a pledge for me, give them my account info, they can sign in and pledge for me and i can work out how to pay them back...

On 18/02/2017 at 0:30 AM, Pro-Genius said:

Capturee.jpg

Yes, it will work.

@Mentality They could raise the prices maybe to the full price, e.g. $15 pledge - full price being $45 and then $30 pledge could go up to $60

@Kraztec I think that they will raise the prices because it won't be unique for us early backers if they didn't I mean like we pledged before the first module and so why should people get the same prices / pledges as us when they had over a year or even 2 years to pledge. They don't deserve the prices of the early backers.

Edited by JamesLuck01

I wouldn't say simply yes it will, or it will not. It can honestly go either way as I've seen it happen in the past.

Hey, so I saw this and figured I'd make some sense of it. I just wanted to help a little by saying it's often this way with packages such as this, considering business cards aren't cheap, it would be absolutely wasteful to release pre-payed cards in stores for temp packages, and certain gift cards are widely used for money laundering scams considering that people use vanilla visas all the time to illegally sell modded and hacked accounts on games, which is simply RISKY AND WRONG. So with this I do say that pre-paid cards will most likely be an occurrence when the game's released and the player base is large enough to be widely local, such as Gamersfirst cards, they'll have something like an Asylum card I'd say, this being to apply account wide points or currency to purchase premium items such as a special membership token or bonus cosmetics.