BH_MC_Patch.thumb.png.48a95f95228759cac0

I am starting a Motorclub called Blood Hound MC. I am looking for loyal people that are not afraid to get dirt on their hands, that sad dont snitch you have to obey the code of silence this means that you dont talk about bussiness to anyone outside of the gang.   

Rules,

nr 1, dont snitch dont talk about bussiness to anyone outside of the gang.

nr 2, Always have your brothers back.

nr 3, All rats will be caught dont think you are an exception

nr 4, All the money that are made during diffrent jobs will be split 60% to the people that did the job 25% goes to the gang so we have something to fall back on and 15% goes to the members of the gang that did not help during this specific "performance"

nr 5, You have to have the permission of a higher rank before you can do a crime

nr 6, If you are caught during a job or just picked of the streets remember dont snitch just do the time, our gang pays handsomely for people that are loyal.

Follow these rules and you will walk out a rich man but break these rules and then im not sure you will be able to walk.

Ranks

President AKA Prez, The president has the most power he  is the leader of the chapter. He is usually the spokesman when dealing with the police or media. The president is the chairman at club meetings and represent the chapter at national meetings.

Vice President AKA Vice Prez, The Vice president is the second in charge and takes charge when the Prez is away. It is also his job to make sure that matters passed at the club meetings are carried out satisfacorily.

Treasurer AKA Money-Man, The Treasurers job is to collect club fees, runs and funds etc and paying the bills and he usually gets the job to check out diffrent oppertunites that will help the club.

Sergeant AKA Policeman, The Policemans job is to make sure that every ruled is followed and makes sure that there is order during the meetings but he also controls the gangs firearms.

Road Captain, The road captain plans the diffrent runs he picks the route and destination for our runs but he also has to make sure that everybody has enough fuel and usually drives next to the Prez or the Vice Prez

Patchmembers, Patchmembers are members of the club that has deserved the right to wear the gans colours after a suitable period spent "prospecting" they take part in the running of the club and attend the gans weekly meetings aka Church.

Prospects, A prospect is a prospective member of the club who have yet earned their patch. Prospects are expected to do what a Patchmember says. they must be prepared to do illegal activites to prove their worth to the club.

Hangarounds, The hangaround is a stage before you become a prospect the purpose of this stage is to get known by all members before being accpected into become a prospect.

Do our club good and you will climb the ranks fast and make some money on the way.

How do i join? well all you gotta do is either message me or write on this page :)

Edited by Fesos
  • Like 4

Maybe you should choose more even cuts,  since you will have a lot of people in this group. 15% across say 4 people is going to make it very hard to make payments fair. What I mean by an even cut is an even number such as 20%, 10%, 16% etc.

• Like 1

Haven't seen a motor cycle club yet. Sounds interesting. Where are you going to hideout though? Most of the cities are run by Mafia Families, so probably don't get in their way. Or do, and pay the price! Or better yet, make sure you have their permission. Just my advice. 

11 hours ago, AndrewDonaldson said:

Haven't seen a motor cycle club yet. Sounds interesting. Where are you going to hideout though? Most of the cities are run by Mafia Families, so probably don't get in their way. Or do, and pay the price! Or better yet, make sure you have their permission. Just my advice. 

First of all, MC's don't 'hide out', they hide in plain sight. Their club houses are not,, in any way,, secret, and the Mafia have been known to hire MC members as bodyguards & hitmen. MC's are also NOT criminal organizations, rather some of their members commit crimes, (although the FBI would argue that).

Hello i am the President of The Bad Company Rangers MC. I want to place before you a truce between our clubs and join forces.

Please PM me back or reply to this comment.

This MC has been:

ACCEPTED

By the Lead MC, The Bad Company Rangers MC.

We have seen professionalism and potential in this club.

This club can now continue as it is.

Thank you.

It is very well presented and shows a lot of potential.
However, a bit more work can be done to lure in players such as adding in the things the club will be getting involved in and maybe adding in a a bit about the history of the club for RP's sake.

Other than that it is a very well structured MC and I, International President of the BCR MC, approve of this club.

Edited by Herzog

This looks very well done and I can see time has went into this! Love the MC and wish you luck in anything your origination wants to accomplish.

• Like 2

As the California Prez for Bad Company Rangers MC, should you roll on the US Server I look forward to working side by side. We Mc's must stick together, so if you have any questions as to how we will operate please feel free to PM me.
See you on the streets and welcome!

- Doc

I believe the Bloodhounds will be working on the EU server. I think the Men Of Mayhem however will be on the US server. Either way, the Rangers will help you along the way in any way we can. We are all brothers in arms.

@Doc_Rogers The Bloodhounds have already been on our TS once or twice. At some point it would be nice to get everyone from all three MC's to have a chat and introduce ourselves. 

• Like 1

Absolutely, we can set up a meet date and have a round table discussion. Glad to have hosted Bloodhound on the TS.

Edited by Doc_Rogers
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Doc_Rogers said:

Absolutely, we can set up a meet date and have a round table discussion. Glad to have hosted Bloodhound on the TS.

I hope you dont mind i invited them on. I made them tags to differentiate them

• Like 1

Absolutely not, the more the better. Let it be known that any ally to the Bad Company Rangers MC is welcome on the TS.

On 2016-07-09 at 4:57 AM, Micky_Tohmpson said:

Hope to see you guys on the road. 

I look forward to seeing you guys on the road aswell

• Like 1