So I know you can customize cars but I know a few friends who love cars too much to just settle for aesthetic features.

What if I want to make my car a drift spec?
Or a drag car?

Could I do that to some extent?

For example for a drift spec just get a RWD car and upgrade the torque to shit so that it slides everywhere?

For a drag car just get some tires that have super traction and upgrade the horse power?

Does anyone know if we will be able to put a logo or our company name on vehicles, a bit like arma with the clan logo but with a cutom position on the vehicle?

Edited by Freebios

11 minutes ago, Freebios said:

Does anyone know if we will be able to put a logo or our company name on vehicles, a bit like arma with the clan logo but with a cutom position on the vehicle?

• Like 1

What about the interior?   Can I change the upholstery and dashboard colour and put different heads on the automatic gear shifter?  And if I get a van can I put seats in the back and paint it black with a red strip like a certain General Motors van from a certain popular 1980s American tv series.  Cos I pitty the fool who says I can't. 

Edited by DanDud88

Or maybe buy a car that looks like a 1982 Pontiac Trans Am paint it black and put a red glowing light on the front.

Edited by DanDud88