Jackabm

How long will the Modules be up for?

I would prefer if the were up until close to the beta. So people could play it more and the would get more publicity from YouTube. 

9 minutes ago, cops6829 said:

im sorry but this is just a bull crap. it will never come out this year its coming 2019 or 2020

he didn't ask when the games coming out, he wanted to know if the modules will still be up right till the opening of the game.

30 minutes ago, Jackabm said:

I would prefer if the were up until close to the beta. So people could play it more and the would get more publicity from YouTube. 

I'm pretty sure they wouldn't close the modules until the final day or even after the games been released (at least a week) because the modules provides free ad revenue from youtubers. It would be kinda stupid if they did close them way before the beta release xD

39 minutes ago, Trisword said:

I'm pretty sure they wouldn't close the modules until the final day or even after the games been released (at least a week) because the modules provides free ad revenue from youtubers. It would be kinda stupid if they did close them way before the beta release xD

The answer is you will be able to play the modules all the way up to beta release.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JamesLuck01 said:

The answer is you will be able to play the modules all the way up to beta release.

Hype

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

That's actually awesome. 

Will the modules and even beta have a NDA that would prevent anyone from sharing footage? I do some YouTube, and I think some of the coverage would help generate more interest and more investors, in addition to increasing the number of players in the module.  Considering the fact that the module will be coming out in the following months, and that the price per account will go up as well, it'd be great. 

Edited by Kaitlyn

6 minutes ago, Kaitlyn said:

Will the modules and even beta have a NDA that would prevent anyone from sharing footage? I do some YouTube, and I think some of the coverage would help generate more interest and more investors, in addition to increasing the number of players in the module.  Considering the fact that the module will be coming out in the following months, and that the price per account will go up as well, it'd be great. 

The is no NDA on the modules or beta, you're free to record whatever you want!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

The is no NDA on the modules or beta, you're free to record whatever you want!

That is awesome! Thank you for responding so quickly.