jabba_the_slut

fav youtube chanels/youtubers

the title speaks for itself. who are your favorite youtubers?

fav gaming chanels are jacksepticeye, the gaming lemon (funny as all hell) and nerd cubed

fav vlogers are danisnotonfire, emma blackery and lukeisnotsexy

fav top 10/educational chanel islemmino (formally top 10 memes)   mathew santoro. (they actually manege to make it sound fun, so many of the other top 10 chanels are so boring and generic in my opinion, and have nothing uniqe about each other.) vsause and smarter every day (formally kurzgesagt) and great scot (electronics chanel.)

fav music/wierd shit chanels are an0nymoose, epic rap battles, dan bull and smooth mcgroove

other chanels i love are dorkly, (they make awesome animations) scykoh and a+start (they both do glitch videos. love them) and the dont hug me im scared series (buryed myself in all the theories.)

what are yours?

My favourite youtubers and infact the only ones I watch really are

Vanoss Gaming (No Hate pls)

Comedy Shorts Gamer (Again no hate pls)

Joe Goes

For gaming reviews I watch: Worth A Buy

DevilDogGamer, BaronVonGamez, PhlyDaily, DiplexHeated, Circonflexes, that kind of thing. Generally I don't follow any YouTubers in particular, although I have a few outlets (Gamespot, Vice Gaming, Game Informer, Edge, The Verge) that I like to keep up to date with. 

1 hour ago, Dysto said:

DevilDogGamer, BaronVonGamez, PhlyDaily, DiplexHeated, Circonflexes, that kind of thing. Generally I don't follow any YouTubers in particular, although I have a few outlets (Gamespot, Vice Gaming, Game Informer, Edge, The Verge) that I like to keep up to date with. 

You follow all the game reviewers who get paid for it. All their reviews are fake as fuck bro!

14 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

You follow all the game reviewers who get paid for it. All their reviews are fake as fuck bro!

I tend to stay away from those types of Youtuber's and channels as well. I like listening to and watching honest, frank reviews - not a paid promo spot just because he or she has a certain amount of subscribers.

@Sicario In that case you should check out Worth A Buy, hes brutally honest about games and has recieved alot of hate for shooting down fan boy parades of The Witcher, Fallout etc for their games falling short.

I watch jacksepticeye, Markiplier, TheGamingLemon, Matthias and Team Edge, Barely Productions, Bart Baker, College Humor, Bad Lip Reading, DarkMatter2525, The Bible Reloaded, The Atheist Voice, nigahiga, VanossGaming, H20 Delirious, I AM WILDCAT, Mini Ladd, Daithi de Nogla, Music Video and Cinema Sins, and a lot of count down channels (Dolan channels, Countdown Central, Mind Chop, Matthew Santoro, Rob Dyke)  and creepy stories channels and animation channels...

17 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

@Sicario In that case you should check out Worth A Buy, hes brutally honest about games and has recieved alot of hate for shooting down fan boy parades of The Witcher, Fallout etc for their games falling short.

I checked out his Witcher 3 review, those things aren't shortcomings what he mentions. Most of them are either already fixed glitches, or just him hating on it. "can't feign attacks, clunky attacks, can't stop attack animations". Complaining about that would make it so you could complain about literally everything about any game. He complains about the combat being terrible (while playing with the keyboard, eventhough it's obviously is a controller game), and seeing how he plays, it's him who's terrible at it, not the game. I do just fine in the game.

He seems more like a pessimistic reviewer, not a honest one.

2 hours ago, Atmosphere said:

I checked out his Witcher 3 review, those things aren't shortcomings what he mentions. Most of them are either already fixed glitches, or just him hating on it. "can't feign attacks, clunky attacks, can't stop attack animations". Complaining about that would make it so you could complain about literally everything about any game. He complains about the combat being terrible (while playing with the keyboard, eventhough it's obviously is a controller game), and seeing how he plays, it's him who's terrible at it, not the game. I do just fine in the game.

He seems more like a pessimistic reviewer, not a honest one.

You forgot to mention that is your viewpoint, and not a fact.

1 hour ago, Kickapoo said:

You forgot to mention that is your viewpoint, and not a fact.

That's why I said "seems" and not is.

1 hour ago, Atmosphere said:

That's why I said "seems" and not is.

Yes after you mentioning " Most of them are either already fixed glitches, or just him hating on it. " Notice the word "are" means you are trying to state a fact

Jenna Marbles is my all-time favourite YouTuber lol.

I'm also quite fond of Emma Blackery, Zoella, Let's Play/Rooster Teeth, and a few makeup channels.

I really enjoy Sleepy Cabin and the individual youtube channels of the people (psychicpebbles, oneyng, ricepirate, etc.), Gamegrumps, Screen Junkies, Bad Lip Reading, ExplosmEntertainment, TeamFourStar, LastWeekTonight.