Sign in to follow this  
paulchartres

An Orginal Suggestion System :)

Hello fellow identitizers :)

So I've thought about a new original way of asking for suggestions, which will kinda.. uhm.. "prepare" us for RP?

I'll write a text with some features that I'd like to see in the game. I'll write an example right now, and I'll underline the features...

It is a cold, dark day, darker than usual. The forecast was right. I was making dinner, when suddenly, I heard somone knocking on the door. I went in my living room, and opened my MadBook Pro, to check the CCTV Cameras I had installed earlier. I noticed two silouhettes talking in front of my door, and I suddenly realised the police was here. Of course they would, hiding a body in a trash can wasn't the best idea ever after all...

I went in my bedroom, and opened the secret locker I had hidden behind my painting. I took the pocket handgun I had saved for during a week, and I headed to my bedroom. I hid in the closet, waiting for them to come in. I suddenly heard some kind of explosion: They had breached the door. I was ready. One of them came in the bedroom, handgun in hand. I came out of the closet, dual wielding my butterfly knife (FANCY :D) that I always kept in my back pocket, and my handgun. I backstabbed him, killing him instantly. The other one, alarmed by the noise, came in. I pointed my gun at his head and shot. His body fell in a loud thump, and I was pretty sure some other cops were coming. I had to end all this. I took my handgun, put the barrel in my mouth, and shot.

So respectively, here are the features, in case there are unclear ones:

- cold, dark day : The atmosphere can change depending on days. Somedays it's hot and bright, somedays it's cold and raining.

The forecast : There should be a way to know what atmosphere is going to happen on the next day.

knocking on the door : Speaks for itself I guess !

CCTV Cameras : CCTV Cameras, or any other security systems ! I mean these could be great for rp, admit it.

hiding a body in a trash can : That does speak for itself too. But not only in trash cans, in any other place that cant really be easily discovered.

secret locker I had hidden behind my painting : Hiding a locker behind a painting is so, so classical. But it's awesome and hard to find if you don't know where to search. Good RP addition ! :D

hid in the closet : Not only in the closet, imagine having to hide in a trash can to avoid getting dismembered by a gang!

breached the door : Speaks for itself, breaching the door in extreme cases is the only way I guess.

dual wielding : That, ladies and gentlemen, is awesome. Dual wielding.. Imagine, two knives! This can make fights and RP a little more spicy !

in my back pocket : Being able to put things in different places would be cool: your phone in your left pocket, your security card in the right one: these are small rp habits ! :)

some other cops were coming : By that, I mean cops having a radio system to call other cops in emergency situations.

I took my handgun, put the barrel in my mouth, and shot. : Because yeah, suiciding is sometimes the best solution.

So I hope you enjoyed that and that there will be more of those RP Suggestions as I like to call 'em :D

Paulchartres

Edited by paulchartres
  • Like 2

Great ideas! I really like the CCTV idea, would be cool to be able to like hack into a banks camera system and check for guards or something similar to that.

1 hour ago, KevinLangston said:

I like the hiding a body in the trashcan, then have the garbage truck come empty it unsuspectingly. 

The binmen usually notice If a human body falls out the bin into the truck.