Sign in to follow this  
Kyleson

Animations

I think it would be interesting if there were animations for specific events/injures. For example: if your character injures their leg, they limp and/or hold their leg to alleviate some of the pain. I also think it would be cool if private servers can enable/disable some animations (like the one listed above) to make the experience less/more realistic. Tell me what you think. Leave some feedback down below. :) 

• Like 1

I like it, but it would be a lot of dev work. I'm sure they could pull it off, but from the sounds of the dev blog with such a small team, it will probably be an after-release kind of addition.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SamanthaFur said:
6 minutes ago, SamanthaFur said:

I like it, but it would be a lot of dev work. I'm sure they could pull it off, but from the sounds of the dev blog with such a small team, it will probably be an after-release kind of addition.

I know nothing about developing a game, but I heard they're using motion-capture for character animations, which would make me think it would be easier for them to implement something like I mentioned. But I don't know for sure. :)

6 minutes ago, Shadow765 said:

This is a really great idea, would be cool to implement a doctor role in the game

It would make being a paramedic more immersive, in my opinion. :D 

4 minutes ago, DROSE said:

I know nothing about developing a game, but I heard they're using motion-capture for character animations, which would make me think it would be easier for them to implement something like I mentioned. But I don't know for sure. :)

Well, I've only delved a little bit into game development. It's hard work. Motion capture definately would help speed up the process.

Just now, DROSE said:

It would make being a paramedic more immersive, in my opinion. :D 

Indeed it would

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DROSE said:

I think it would be interesting if there were animations for specific events/injures. For example: if your character injures their leg, they limp

I am certain this has already been confirmed, it will slow you down and also if you get shot in the arm/ hand then you can't use a gun in that hand until it heals.

11 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I am certain this has already been confirmed, it will slow you down and also if you get shot in the arm/ hand then you can't use a gun in that hand until it heals.

that's realistic!