Thecop34

Will there cowboys and Southern redneck society?

We need farmers , cowboys, hill-billies , truck drivers , coal people, appachas, swamp and mud horn boys. we need farms and Bull riding games we need big trucks for mud festivals and rivals and we need houses in the woods for getting out of the crowd in the peaceful lands of nature

23 minutes ago, Topshotz357 said:

Probably but not cowboys were not in the wildwest anymore

so no horse riding

5 minutes ago, Thecop34 said:

so no horse riding

There won't be horses in the game, but maybe in future expansions! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

There won't be horses in the game, but maybe in future expansions! 

Bulls?

4 minutes ago, Thecop34 said:

Bulls?

The amount of animals in the game will be small at launch, but there are plans to add more!

• Like 1

Regarding the farmers and other various southern folks, it's really up to the individuals that play the server you do whether they'll have those particular traits in their background story or not. There will be houses that only 1 person can own/rent at any given time with a number of people if they so choose living there, if you or someone you know owns one of them you or whomever could avail oneself to said property for whatever reason(s) you may have; It may also be possible to break into one of these homes, this does not however include apartments.

Based on what I have seen there will be quite a few physical home properties available for purchase (likely 50+), I imagine it would take a good while before an individual can afford their own physical property they could live with other people in; Also, perhaps there should be a tax that if left unpaid would put the house into foreclosure for someone else to acquire like in real life which would mean homes owned by inactive players would be foreclosed on and made available to be utilized by some other active person(s).

11 minutes ago, Hill said:

It may also be possible to break into one of these homes, this does not however include apartments.

They said/ confirmed thats not happening sadly :( I mean breaking in the homes, they are instanced but only 1 person can buy it. There is also no loading screens to the game (well little as possible or at least a bare minimum) 

14 minutes ago, Hill said:

Based on what I have seen there will be quite a few physical home properties available for purchase (likely 50+)

Also this is right, it will be at about 300 houses on the map not including apartments. (the number i have given was the target the developers wanted) could be more.

16 minutes ago, Hill said:

Also, perhaps there should be a tax that if left unpaid would put the house into foreclosure for someone else to acquire like in real life which would mean homes owned by inactive players would be foreclosed on and made available to be utilized by some other active person(s).

Yeah that's been confirmed, (You have to pay tax or something to keep it) because if this was not there, I could buy the house and just never join other than once a month or couple months.

• Like 1