Sign in to follow this  
Luck

Crime

So I've heard the extreme side where a system exist to make virtually no crime happen but at the same time there still needs to be some for actual RP(that being said i don't want to see it overdone either and have this game turn into some sort of island life). anyone know how any of this is going to work

9 hours ago, Luck said:

So I've heard the extreme side where a system exist to make virtually no crime happen but at the same time there still needs to be some for actual RP(that being said i don't want to see it overdone either and have this game turn into some sort of island life). anyone know how any of this is going to work

The system will involve regulating the people who go on the game just to troll or mass kill for fun. But you can still commit murder or be a serial killer but you must do it a form of like kill 1 person an hour and make a pattern or not.

• Like 1

As James said , you can do psychopath stuff if you follow a patern  (kidnap and drug to death someone is the one I prefer ) and avoid the RDM 

You can be illegal and perform lots of murders and so on if you stay RP

What about bullying, Because back on Island Life I knew people who would hunt down and kill a particular person just to bully them

5 minutes ago, Luck said:

What about bullying, Because back on Island Life I knew people who would hunt down and kill a particular person just to bully them

I don't think that'll happen here, because tbh I don't think most people will want to have you killed. Possibly someone could have a contract out on you or something and send killers if you did something wrong towards them. 

That being said, there will, of course, be some if not loads of children on this game. As you should know, these small people are prone to RDM and annoying the life out of everyone in game for personal amusement.

Hope this answered your question.

On 07/12/2016 at 11:40 AM, ST_Helios said:

(kidnap and drug to death someone is the one I prefer )

I hope its not me xD

I am hoping that crime will have a central role to play in Identity but, as with everything, the chance of that happening begins with Asylum & what they give us to work with. Up until now the goal of 'criminals' in games has been to cause problems for the police & if you browse these very forums you will see that this is indeed the goal of many players.

I want Identity to change all of that.

My hope for Identity is that we see the role of the career criminal as being a viable option, where the goal is to make money. Just like in every other walk of life your success or failure, as a career criminal, is measured by how much cash you make. For crime to have a viable role in Identity then, it is imperative that Asylum put into place ways for criminals to make money. If this does not happen then players will continue to measure the success rate of their criminal role by how 'bad' they are. It is important to note here, that success in the Mafia, for example, is measured by how much money you make, not how high your body count is.

Crime will be a great success IF there are game mechanics support it.

• Like 1

@Jinx

usually as a criminal you want to avoid the police at all cost, stay low and make money, I believe bad criminals are the ones counting the amount of bodies over the money they make 

Usually when you kill a cop you got the whole server against you so killing someone is never worth and it is true for darkrp and arma

It can depends on the server but it's what usually happen