Asupra

The Bank Heist

i recently watched the movie heat 1995 al pacino & robert De Niro

in short there is a scene in the movie about the execution of a theft on moving bank truck (it was used in gta v ) & and the bank heist itself , it was mind blowing as always 

the elements that i wish to see if possible in identity are

the Suite

masks also the shades of course 

the assault rifles (m16)

gun fight across the street with the cops calling units to support

Ai traffic or real traffic   

puting spike traps

ability to hack the bank's security system to delay the response 

setup and multiple open choices to execute the heists ( not like gta v online it suks)

having the getaway car and a safe house and real time to let things cool down 

physical interaction with the money like you need to carry or do some effort about putting the stacks of money in the bag 

,, i am forgetting something

what you guys think  :):) 

maxresdefault.jpg

Sounds awesome if in ans way they would implement those events.

Bank guards maybe have to deposit cash to fill up atms and gangs can steal those.

Would be great :)

• Like 1

I prefer the heist on the bank truck where they ran it off the road using a tow truck. Can be seen in payday 2. Such a good scene with the famous hockey masks. 

• Like 1

Most people especially ones who dont play games like arma cant grasp plans or take orders without question so a successful bank heist will be hard to do unless you have a unit already from a milsim and no battlefield doesn't count

Edited by Topshotz357
typo
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, sGtDeathunter said:

Yeah most of those things depend on the player and how creative their are handling and planning the bankheist

i agree thats why its hard to explain but i wish if we could plan in a sandbox way like its not meant to be done in 1 or 2 ways only 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Topshotz357 said:

Most people especially ones who dont play games like arma cant grasp plans or take orders without question so a successful bank heist will be hard to do unless you have a unit already from a milsim and no battlefield doesn't count

Having done Bank heists in altis life in arma 3 I can agree with you but a bank heist should be almost impossible. its meant to be a real achievement and it would give something for the player run radio stations to talk about.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Tomato said:

Having done Bank heists in altis life in arma 3 I can agree with you but a bank heist should be almost impossible. its meant to be a real achievement and it would give something for the player run radio stations to talk about.

Yeh yup mhm sure correct yurp yea yes:)