Sign in to follow this  
FlyingDuck

Torture system and so on...

Ok, so you might judge this topic just by looking at title and that is fine! But don't judge me... yet.. hoho.

However how could people kidnap others and torture them. Is there own systems for that, like putting them in a chair and smack the shit out of them with ducks or something. 

So yeah, torture systems and criminal systems that no one mostly ever asks.

* Rip ducks social standing on the forums *

I wonder how easy it will be to kidnap someone, if there is a system, or if you have to hope they roleplay and listen. 

Hello there,

I think if something like this is ever implemented that there need to be player checks to see what they are comfortable with to RP and what not. I mean, there exist quite some gruesome torture techniques which I can imagine not everyone wants to RP with.

But yeah, limitations aside like that.. Interesting idea.

Kind regards,
DJScias

Would be cool if there was a system, where if there was say 3 guys vs one, they could all click something like on a player they want to kidnap, and all have to click ok, then the game would know there is 3 guys trying to kidnap one, and you would overpower them and be able to say, force them in a vehicle or something along those lines. 

my personall method of torture will be to throw them into the Sarlacc, where you will find a new definision of pain and suffering as you are slowley digested over 1000 years....

Screen-Shot-2014-02-12-at-3_38_30-pm.png

Edited by jabba_the_slut
  • Like 1

Just restrain someone and now you have them kidnapped. Do what you would like with them.
But remember if the person doesn't want to be kidnapped they don't have to go along with it.

Will they add ways for you to do weird stuff to players... maybe?

All I know about this is body dragging in order to kidnap someone, nothing about torture as far as I know... I'd like to see it though.

BDSM much? xD

That would be so cool if you could knock someone out, whether it be from an actual fist fight, or getting behind them, and then putting them in your car. 

• Like 1