My name is Ash Lee , and Ever sense I was little I loved Batman. To be like him I helped people and gave to charity causes and still do what I can. However when I see Identity I love it ! So I decided to be portray Joker. seeing how in every Batman movie they always (despite doing this to Batman) make the Joker really realistic yet not making him loose his charm or characteristics. That's what I want to do in identify and I know everyone is not on board with it but I really could care less, so stop by and say hello! Also as a voice actor one of the first impersonation I learned was joker (Mark Hamill) so I hope there's a lot of voice chat!   http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/684776

raw.gif

Edited by The_Joker
  • Like 1

Well welcome Ash Lee! I hope you enjoy your stay here on the forums. Your idea for a realistic Joker actually intrigues me, so please, do try it in-game. :D 

• Like 2

Welcome Welcome!

Granted, you sound like a better joker than this guy:

But still, make sure to lock the room to your door before joining us in Identity :P

See you in the town square!

• Like 1

Thank you guys, I did do the impression a while back and I think I have improved a but but we will see! Thanks for the support, and Im surprised you all could even read that with all the typos from my phone!

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome to the identity community! 

Please feel free to ask any questions, and don't forget to use the resources available .

• Like 1

It would appear that I have my first suspect for whatever crimes go down in Ash Hill. Perhaps this info will help me in training at the police academy......

• Like 1

Love the voice acting man, would be interesting and probably unfruitful to run into someone like yourself. So long there aren't too many people going around causing mischief or people killing when they feel like it only because that's what they do (I feel like a lot of people will try to do that..) then it should work out great.

Edited by Hill
  • Like 1

Hey @The_Joker I think you have a great idea! It's all about role play so go for it! It will be really interesting to see where the community takes the role play with their characters! I hope to potentially meet you in game!

I plan on being a police officer... but I'm sure it will work out :)

Family First, Mission Always. Stay Safe. 

• Like 1

Hey! Your RP idea sounds really intriguing, and I really hope you can pull it off in game! It will add an interesting dynamic to a server, that much is certain. Do remember though, make them fear you! Killing in the street isn't scary in a video game so you'll need to find some way to make this role the terrifying experience its meant to be. Maybe rob another crime lord, then waste away all his money on senseless things in order to show him just how little his work matters. In any case, good luck and good night!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Officer_P said:

I hope you don't take it too personally if i arrest you then :) just don't blow up the police station

Uh. Ditto on what he said. Also if you could avoid doing the same to any of our cruisers, that would be great as well.

• Like 2

On 12/14/2016 at 8:23 AM, Hill said:

Question, will you be playing the official servers or a whitelisted hardcore server?

Haven't thought it out yet, I persume both. I don't know though. 

Welcome @The_Joker thanks for joining us! Where did you hear about the game and what occupation do you plan on having?

If you have any questions you can message me anytime! :D

3 hours ago, HairyGrenade said:

Welcome @The_Joker thanks for joining us! Where did you hear about the game and what occupation do you plan on having?

If you have any questions you can message me anytime! :D

Well I can't quite remeber when I heard about it...oh yea! youTube ! I was so upset at Chronicles of Elyria, because I felt like there price was too high and they where being very demanding with there prices...quite disrespectful if you ask me.  Then I was on YouTube trying to find a new MMO, and this popped up.  The of The Joker.  But Mowtown already said there won't be any white skin or face paint to keep realism so...id don't know if the whole Joker thing will work out...so I have a dream/plan but Im undecided...

I wanted something close to the "Joker" Micheal ,but I might have to settle for the Jarred Leto look given limitations....

1ed780-9.jpg

dc77b2-GTA5 2016-08-27 19-47-02-66.png