Sign in to follow this  
OsirisWoolf

Buying in-game money?

What's everyones approach going to be with generating/buying in-game money? If there is an option to buy in-game money with actual cash, will you go that route to buy what you want quickly or do you intend on grinding out a job, selling merchandise or stealing/selling contraband instead?

I'm pretty impatient when it comes to waiting for things and if it's an option will probably load up on in game money from the jump. Maybe I'm wrong and this won't be an option?

2 hours ago, OsirisWoolf said:

What's everyones approach going to be with generating/buying in-game money? If there is an option to buy in-game money with actual cash, will you go that route to buy what you want quickly or do you intend on grinding out a job, selling merchandise or stealing/selling contraband instead?

I'm pretty impatient when it comes to waiting for things and if it's an option will probably load up on in game money from the jump. Maybe I'm wrong and this won't be an option?

This game will not be pay to win and you will only be able to buy cosmetic items that are permanent for you and so you cannot sell them in-game/ trade them in-game.

THANK GOD!.. Being able to buy in game $ ruins games and corrupts them like GTA V and those F**** shark cards. That particular game, the devs have forgotten a game is supposed to be about relaxing and having a good time, not working virtually for hours and barely getting anywhere... Having any system like that is sure to ruin games like this, so I am thrilled to hear there is no intention of that with this game

So do people hate pay to win or get ahead faster cuz they are poor or cuz it actually ruins the game this id like to have you guys tell me since me and a friend had a debate on this last night

2 hours ago, Topshotz357 said:

So do people hate pay to win or get ahead faster cuz they are poor or cuz it actually ruins the game this id like to have you guys tell me since me and a friend had a debate on this last night

It gives people who have money an advantage, while others that are not so fortunate, or wanting to throw money at a game a disadvantage. 

From what I've learned so far, you cant buy in game money however I'm pretty sure I read that apartment furnishing/items and potentially cars/houses will be bought with real money?

As much as I was hoping there would be pay to win as I wanted to establish either a business or nice house/apartment quickly, I get the merits of not having it, we all start on a reasonably fair playing field aside from your pledge benefits.

5 minutes ago, OsirisWoolf said:

From what I've learned so far, you cant buy in game money however I'm pretty sure I read that apartment furnishing/items and potentially cars/houses will be bought with real money?

As much as I was hoping there would be pay to win as I wanted to establish either a business or nice house/apartment quickly, I get the merits of not having it, we all start on a reasonably fair playing field aside from your pledge benefits.

You will be able to buy cosmetic items and some apartments, no in-game money.

• Like 1