JoelKeys

Need a Logo For My Company

Hello fellow citizens! I would like a logo made for a company I am planning to open when I move to your wonderful island. My company is a high-end luxury clothing store called "Keys". The logo should make all of this apparent, and I'd like an actual key on it although its up to you. In return for this you will recieve a place on my design team as well as a free lifetime supply of any clothing which is produced by us until the point comes (if it does) where we decide to use a new logo. Thanks in advance.

Hey, I can make you a logo.

I'm also looking into becoming a stylist, so maybe we could collaborate?

I focus on female attire ((and I'm a graphic designer IRL so I know a thing or two about color combinations and such.))

Edited by BluePandaIta

@BluePandaIta Actually, I already have a few logos made however I am in need of more employees. The fact that you focus on female attire is great, and the fact that you are a graphic designer IRL makes you a perfect candidate for a designer for my company, however if you would like to focus on both men and women apparel I am in need of a Chief of Design, and since you have experience in this field I would be happy to offer you this role if you could focus on both male and female.

Just now, RevyGuy said:

That was a joke, here. Not a joke.

Just now, Zebra said:

Quickly came up with this:

Untitled-1.thumb.png.9b7dae3348a9f6932ac

Not bad for 10 minutes in my opinion.

Here's a quick mock-up on a polo (I can imagine this brand being the Ralph Lauren of Identity :) )

White_PoloTee.thumb.png.42143366b4c8a467

Just now, BluePandaIta said:

I can focus on both, I just have more appeal to female clothes

To the first two, I have my logo. To all of you, drop me a PM if you are interested in working with us at Keys. Remember, you don't even have to be creative, we have jobs is researching and analysis.

I know I am super late to post in this thread but I had an idea for a logo for you. I am not good with design though so maybe someone else would like to put the pen to paper so to speak. 

My thought was the outline of a neck tie with "Keys" spelled vertically down the tie. Something simple and minimalistic. All of that in gold with maybe a gold sparkle or some sort of "shiny" quality to it to make it look sleek. Then, put all of that in front of a black keyhole silhouette.

I would buy my clothes from that store that is for sure! If you don't use it then I almost feel obligated to go into business for myself. :)