Jsturn254

Bills of all sort?

Question

Is there going to be house payments or rent, car payements insurance ect. Would be cool to have to do in game coverage for the players in case something was to happen to their house or vehicles.

Edited by Jsturn254

16 answers to this question

You will need to pay rent and insurance for your car. I believe you can only buy a car and not finance it, so probably no car payments.

23 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

You will need to pay rent and insurance for your car. I believe you can only buy a car and not finance it, so probably no car payments.

That being said, i'm sure someone could start a finance company to get your loans from :P

• Like 1

I think no matter how long you are gone you should always be able to keep your stuff because not everyone can get on daily.

• Like 1

I wonder if you buy a house, and then you upgrade it (buy furniture and alot of upgrades) and if you don't go on the game for a month and you lose it, would you get any money back?

36 minutes ago, Frank said:

I wonder if you buy a house, and then you upgrade it (buy furniture and alot of upgrades) and if you don't go on the game for a month and you lose it, would you get any money back?

Imagine you going in vacation about one month,what will happened? Every time go to the admins and say them could you set up system where the month function will disable for that time?

@Frank

28 minutes ago, Acetime said:

Imagine you going in vacation about one month,what will happened? Every time go to the admins and say them could you set up system where the month function will disable for that time?

@Frank

That might be possible.

1 hour ago, Acetime said:

@Frank

1 hour ago, Frank said:

That might be possible.

sadly this would be abused a lot. 

36 minutes ago, Jsturn254 said:

I think no matter how long you are gone you should always be able to keep your stuff because not everyone can get on daily.

once a week or atleast a few times every 2 weeks would be acceptable on my server. Nice way to keep it active.

@Jsturn254 maybe you only need to pay those things per ingame time, so you don't need to pay stuff while being offline

Edited by sGtDeathunter

5 minutes ago, sGtDeathunter said:

@Jsturn254 maybe you only need to pay those thinks per ingame time, so you don't need to pay stuff while being offline

Well if that was so, then none of the new players will get a chance to buy that said house if you don't get on everyday. They might be on the server everyday and they deserve to get the chance to buy a house on the server as they are active enough to have it. So I think how the developers are doing it is great because people have to stay active to pay there rent to keep the house they worked for.

@JamesLuck01 that wouldnt be fair to the people who bought it in the first place thats the whole point of buying things so you can keep it for your enjoyment. Its like the saying early bird gets the worm. If they want something they have to work for it and play more. But people who earned it and cant play as often shouldnt be penalized because a newbie found something they want.

• Like 1

You could work with an account system where you deposit money into. Otherwise, the person will run out of money eventually and has to start from the bottom again. So they pay into that account and if it gets depleted they will lose their apartment/house/car or smth. 

I think it would be nice if your house could be destroyed etc. if you are offline but when you get back and have the right insurance (which shouldn't be enormously night) you just get "a new one".

And for players who go on a long term vacation, maybe they could temporary rent their homes to other players or just pause the contract for a apartment.

I think all this payment and bill stuff should be hold very easy - nobody wants much paperwork :D

7 hours ago, Jsturn254 said:

@JamesLuck01 that wouldnt be fair to the people who bought it in the first place thats the whole point of buying things so you can keep it for your enjoyment. Its like the saying early bird gets the worm. If they want something they have to work for it and play more. But people who earned it and cant play as often shouldnt be penalized because a newbie found something they want.

You won't lose the apartment, the apartment is permanent on all servers, but it don't include what you changed in the server that closed down. (if you got it in a pledge)

Well don't work and buy a house if you can't keep getting on every week to pay its bills.

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 1

The absent owner should be reimbursed for at least 30%-60% of their wealth if their inactivity had resulted in losing ownership of the household.