Sign in to follow this  
Jumes

Starvation / Dehydration

Any ideas on what would happen if you were starving/dehydration.

Maybe you start loosing health or will you die instantly. Or go into a state of needing to be revived, but anyone with food or water can revive you?

i assume you would faint before death, requireing paramedics to revive you before you die. 

i also like the idea of things happening to you over time if you have not eaten in a while, such as slugish movement, blured vision ect

• Like 1

I know that the devs have said that, "you could get by with eating just once a day". So its not something you need to be always thinking about. Although, eating and drinking more may increase something like stamina, which will make you run faster. 

• Like 1

I like the idea of just gradually losing health when you run out of food or water, if both were empty maybe you lose more health. I don't think it should run out quickly considering how busy we will be in the game world. If you don't fill up your food/drink in time fainting is a great idea, and once you are revived you need to pay a hospital fee that will replenish your food and drink as well as bring you to full health maybe? :D

4 minutes ago, KevinLangston said:

I think if you revived, you will have to go to the hospital for roleplay purposes. 

Yes, I agree on that too.

I remember a certain game that made you able to survive with eating less if you continued to only eating the bare minimum for a long time and surviving.

The character basically trained their stomach and made them able to sustain themselves on the bare minimum without having to complain.. But I seem to have forgotten the game that this was in..

Kind regards,
DJScias

Never run out of food/water. 

Pick wild berries off bushes.
(If thats included, pretty sure it will be)

Will food have nutritional values?  If I eat an apple will that benefit me more than chomping on a burger?  Or will food be neutral and all I need to do is fill the hunger gauge?