Iceyfresh225

Full Controller Support

Idk if they put controller support in already but that would be good bc me and alot of other people that will be playing this uses controllers 

Edited by Iceyfresh225
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Iceyfresh225 said:

Idk if they put controller support in already but that would be good bc me and alot of other people that will be playing this uses controllers 

good luck with a controller

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Iceyfresh225 said:

They said they will have full controller support on twiiter, and I myself am a controller player lol.

• Like 1

They probably will have controller support but it would be playing arma 3 with a controller if they have that many controls 

Edited by DarkMoon

Guys; here is a post that will answer the question of controller support and if steering wheels will be supported. 

Well no DarkMoon the wheel would only be used for driving. And controller support would probably only mean movement and basic actions. I don't think it can be or has to be as in depth as Arma (which doesn't actually have those many controls, just many variations of one to suit your play styles and preferred controls).

I personally am a controller player and I would love to see this implemented. My biggest peeve with keyboard is that there is so intensity sensor, you're either pressing the button or you're not. With my Xbox one controller the game senses how hard I am pressing the gas pedal or how fast I want to turn my character around and look a different way or how fast I wanna walk.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Devonor said:

I personally am a controller player and I would love to see this implemented. My biggest peeve with keyboard is that there is so intensity sensor, you're either pressing the button or you're not. With my Xbox one controller the game senses how hard I am pressing the gas pedal or how fast I want to turn my character around and look a different way or how fast I wanna walk.

Exactly! U just said it for me

• Like 1