superade8

Dissapointed :(

So i kept saying to myself yesterday the trailer will be out soon. I managed to stay up till 4 am GMT and nothing so i was like okay maybe when I wake up and it will be there. To my surprise nothing is there!

I know it sounds dumb but i have waited around a year and 3 months just to see some game play of identity! The fact that is annoying me is that were so close to game play but still have some to go and its killing me man!

• Like 1

It is not yet the end of November. I was talking to Motown and he said it will be very last minute in November. There is still hope!!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, superade8 said:

So i kept saying to myself yesterday the trailer will be out soon. I managed to stay up till 4 am GMT and nothing so i was like okay maybe when I wake up and it will be there. To my surprise nothing is there!

I know it sounds dumb but i have waited around a year and 3 months just to see some game play of identity! The fact that is annoying me is that were so close to game play but still have some to go and its killing me man!

You need to wait till after Wednesday to be disappointed because that is the last day of November! I will be disappointed too and I think everyone will, but lets keep the Hope alive for longer guys.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, superade8 said:

You must be getting bored with creating a new account just to post the same comment every few weeks

2 hours ago, Jinx said:

You must be getting bored with creating a new account just to post the same comment every few weeks

Jinx who is it?

OMG.....make your own fucking game of you think you could get this done quicker then the small team working on this game. 

Furthermore your feelings mean nothing to anyone. who gives a fuck if your disappointed, who tf are you Mr. 2-fucking-Posts.  

Seriously anyone who wants to bitch, go make your own fucking game or sit down and shut the fuck up kids.  

• Like 1

Complaining about the game and crudely insulting anybody who is complaining are both equally annoying.

• Like 3