WolvenMedic

Hello there peeps!

Heya guys. ^_^ I first found identityrpg back in April but I never actually talked here on the forums or anything. Having realised that I thought maybe I should introduce myself. Got to start somewhere. So hello, my name is Kerri but most people look at my username and call me Wolven. When I stumbled across this place I was super excited because identity look exactly like the game I've been waiting for and I can not wait to give it a try once the developers are ready to let us. I haven't decided on who or what my character will be yet (thought I tend to go law enforcement route in these sorts of games) so I'll get back to you all on that but I look forward to finding out :P If you guys have got any questions, feel free to ask. I'm terrible at talking about myself so I've probably missed some important things out.

Cheers my dears for taking the time to read this. :D

• Like 4

Hello and welcome to the identity community! 

Don't forget, you will have many years to try out every possible aspect in the game.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, WolvenMedic said:

Thank you @JamesLuck01 and I hope so. I really look forward to it. Got to try and think up a character now :D

No rush on the character because you got time till the game releases, but it is handy to have it ready. (I haven't made my character info yet.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

No rush on the character because you got time till the game releases, but it is handy to have it ready. (I haven't made my character info yet.

Yeah I know. I just wanted to introduce myself and meet some of you peeps first before diving straight in. I may want to change some aspects of my character before the full release. I've got some ideas already but I want to develop them further. Being a writer I like to know everything about my characters. That way I don't forget important aspects of their personality or what not.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

Wadduuup dude! Welcome to the shitehouse, hope you enjoy it here ;)))

Cheers mate xD And i'm sure I will. I look forward to getting started and meeting more of you peeps!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, WolvenMedic said:

I will check it out for sure. Is it an Identity Discord? 

Yup it is the official Identity Discord, which has the developers/moderators present. And a load of other people, obviously.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

Yup it is the official Identity Discord, which has the developers/moderators present. And a load of other people, obviously.

Oh awesome xD Got to check it out now don't I? :P

It isn't working :( @Kickapoo

Edited by WolvenMedic

13 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

No its the un-official one, well at least its not made by the developers but they use it and that's why its no officially the identity discord.