Sign in to follow this  
jetreader84

Getting started in the game

Question

10 answers to this question

4 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

If this was ever going to be a "Free 2 Play" game I would never play it and would request a refund of my money I pledged on kickstarter. I hate F2P games as i would rather buy my games than be a cheap skate. 

If it were free to play it would either become a pay to win shitehouse or encourage people to piss about. The latter because when you don't pay for a game you care a lot less about playing it properly.

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

The kickstarter has ended, so the only way to pledge for rewards is here on the website.

Thanks for the help.

8 hours ago, jetreader84 said:

Is it possible to start playing the game without paying any real money?

This game will not be free to play, the cheapest pledge amount which is $15 will get you the full game, but not beta or the modules. On release the price will be higher so if you're thinking of buying it or not, it would be cheaper to do so sooner than later. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, HairyGrenade said:

This game will not be free to play, the cheapest pledge amount which is $15 will get you the full game, but not beta or the modules. On release the price will be higher so if you're thinking of buying it or not, it would be cheaper to do so sooner than later. 

Make sure it never is free to play too...

• Like 2

If this was ever going to be a "Free 2 Play" game I would never play it and would request a refund of my money I pledged on kickstarter. I hate F2P games as i would rather buy my games than be a cheap skate. 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

If it were free to play it would either become a pay to win shitehouse or encourage people to piss about. The latter because when you don't pay for a game you care a lot less about playing it properly.

Well said.

• Like 2

Btw, is it still possible to donate to the Kickstarter, or would I just sign up on the website?

Edited by jetreader84

3 hours ago, jetreader84 said:

Btw, is it still possible to donate to the Kickstarter, or would I just sign up on the website?

The kickstarter has ended, so the only way to pledge for rewards is here on the website.

• Like 1

Part of the reason I actually liked this is that you have to pay to own it.

From my experience, the people who just torrent or play free games have no interest and ruin it for people who actually paid money for it.  Personally, I think there should be a license fee for servers too (If you have more than say, 10 slots on your own host), as it filters out all the servers that have malicious intentions, much like similar games with the same idea/concept