Frank

Little Italy

Hello, if you have read any of my posts regularly, you know I am the leader of a family on here and I am very in support of having a little Italy in one or more of the cities of identity. I feel like now is a good time to reach out to the developers while the game is still being developed. These are some reasons why I think there should be a little italy:

-Roseport is partly based off New York which has a huge Italian population and little italy. Just like the rest of the east coast u.s.

-It would be a great spot to put some Italian restaurants and themed businesses. It would add more culture to the city it's in and make it feel more alive.

-it would be a good spot for organized crime families to operate out of and fight for control of. If you look at the hideout section, you can see that the highest proportion of gangs on the forums are Italian mafia based, with bikers being not far off. It would make sense to have a little Italy.

Now this little italy wouldn't have to be huge, but maybe just a small block with a handful of Italian themed businesses like pizzerias, cafes, a restaurant and maybe a tailor/clothing/shoe store, and maybe have some Italian flags and /or fire hydrants painted like the Italian flag. It's just something I hope the devs consider if they are stuck with what to put in a certain part of the city and want to put something different.

1478874543743-1280938951.thumb.jpg.a1eaf

Forza Bari, Forza Italia!

Edited by Frank
  • Like 2

I second this. A Little Italy would encourage serious roleplay and give Italian OC a chance to thrive without the interference of street gangs or cartels.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

I see a lot of Bronx Tales and Goodfella situations happening. I look forward to it

You bet! So much great roleplay and stuff can come out of it. If anything its a good place for regular citizens to come, eat something, take in some culture, and try and spot a mobster or two.

12 minutes ago, Frank said:

You bet! So much great roleplay and stuff can come out of it. If anything its a good place for regular citizens to come, eat something, take in some culture, and try and spot a mobster or two.

Or even do some of the gritty stuff that happens there. You never know what could happen in Little Italy. One moment you're eating an old woman's home made pasta and then you get whacked. It's magical

11 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

Or even do some of the gritty stuff that happens there. You never know what could happen in Little Italy. One moment you're eating an old woman's home made pasta and then you get whacked. It's magical

Ya, and be careful which kind of restaurant you eat at there. If it's a joint belonging to a really sleazy wiseguy, the sausage isn't always made out of pork

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Frank said:

If you know what i mean.

Will you be making authentic food? Or do I gotta question why there's armhair in my meatballs?

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

Will you be making authentic food? Or do I gotta question why there's armhair in my meatballs?

Lmfaoooo. But for real most Italians are really clean, and to me, authentic Southern Italian food is the best cuisine out there.

Edited by Frank

7 hours ago, Frank said:

Lmfaoooo. But for real most Italians are really clean, and to me, authentic Southern Italian food is the best cuisine out there.

no, man. florida pizza (sweet chili with chicken) et quattro formaggi are the best. pasta doesn't have that spice. one of the good pastas is pasta bolognese (anything tastes good with bolognese)

4 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

no, man. florida pizza (sweet chili with chicken) et quattro formaggi are the best. pasta doesn't have that spice. one of the good pastas is pasta bolognese (anything tastes good with bolognese)

Well that's not really authentic southern Italian food. If your looking for spice on your pasta, then you aren't eating good pasta (sauce). Regardless, for some extra spice, you can always add some homemade hot pepper oil.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Well that's not really authentic southern Italian food. If your looking for spice on your pasta, then you aren't eating good pasta (sauce). Regardless, for some extra spice, you can always add some homemade hot pepper oil.

oui oui. le oil is the special ingredient.