Sign in to follow this  
Cohen834

Can I run this? From what we know

Question

Before I start, I know, I know im that guy who asks if they'll be able to run it. But from what we know will a AMD FX 8350 and GTX 960 run this game>

10 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Cohen834 said:

Before I start, I know, I know im that guy who asks if they'll be able to run it. But from what we know will a AMD FX 8350 and GTX 960 run this game>

I would assume so with that graphics card; Im not really familiar with AMD stuff so I cant help you with that unfortunately.

5 hours ago, Cohen834 said:

You should be able to run it decently, but there's no official requirements yet so  nothing's a 100%. If the 960 has 4 GB vram it's even better.

Edited by Frank

11 hours ago, Cohen834 said:

Don't expect fireworks with that processor mate

Amd proccesors are sadly shit, i have one that is 4.1 ghz (Amd A10-5800k APU with radeon) and it can't run mafia 3, arma 3, or any other processor heavy games. (It's not my gpu, GTX 970 4gb)

3 hours ago, IDEN said:

Amd proccesors are sadly shit, i have one that is 4.1 ghz (Amd A10-5800k APU with radeon) and it can't run mafia 3, arma 3, or any other processor heavy games. (It's not my gpu, GTX 970 4gb)

The reason your AMD processor is shit is because the A10 series and their APU line in general is for cheap PC's whos users don't want to buy a graphics card and instead take advantage of the onboard graphics. The AMD onboard graphics are considerably better than those on Intel, because that was AMD's aim with this processor. Nevertheless like i said it's a budget option for playing games like Minecraft.

• Like 1

On 10/16/2016 at 4:09 PM, Kickapoo said:

The reason your AMD processor is shit is because the A10 series and their APU line in general is for cheap PC's whos users don't want to buy a graphics card and instead take advantage of the onboard graphics. The AMD onboard graphics are considerably better than those on Intel, because that was AMD's aim with this processor. Nevertheless like i said it's a budget option for playing games like Minecraft.

well, that shows how much i know about pc parts. I am getting a I7 6700k pretty soon anyway so i won't have to deal with the processor anymore.

if your pc can run arma 3 while there are at least 50 people at the same location with 60 fps you'll most probably be fine.

14 hours ago, IDEN said:

well, that shows how much i know about pc parts. I am getting a I7 6700k pretty soon anyway so i won't have to deal with the processor anymore.

That's a big investment mate, are you sure you 'need' to spend that much? Unless you are going big bucks on all parts of your PC as a sort of mighty upgrade then I suggest you just make a modest upgrade CPU wise to an i5-4690k, what I've got and perfect for playing almost every game (ARK is the only one so far that won't) on max settings. I'm sure you know as well that swapping your AMD CPU for an Intel CPU will require you to change your motherboard.

5 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

That's a big investment mate, are you sure you 'need' to spend that much? Unless you are going big bucks on all parts of your PC as a sort of mighty upgrade then I suggest you just make a modest upgrade CPU wise to an i5-4690k, what I've got and perfect for playing almost every game (ARK is the only one so far that won't) on max settings. I'm sure you know as well that swapping your AMD CPU for an Intel CPU will require you to change your motherboard.

yea im getting a new motherboard, ram and the i7. I am going for a big cpu because i'm getting a 1080 gtx aswell. Nobody needs a huge pc but it's nice to have.