DrivenMuffin

Mafia 3

I am surprised nobody mentioned this game yet and I think it will be awesome! Love the time setting and played a lot of Godfather 2 but never played Mafia 2 so I hope I will like it! Is anyone siked for this game??

3 hours ago, DrivenMuffin said:

I am surprised nobody mentioned this game yet and I think it will be awesome! Love the time setting and played a lot of Godfather 2 but never played Mafia 2 so I hope I will like it! Is anyone siked for this game??

Bro a lot of people here are hating on this game actually xD Oh and you're making a big mistake missing out Mafia 2, because that's an excellent game and probably gonna be better than Mafia 3.

I pre-ordered the deluxe edition for mafia 3! I am a true mafia 2 enthusiast. I fermly believe you HAVE to play Mafia 2 to play Mafia 3! What if joe comes back? the world may never now at this time

Edited by Hanshi-Toshiro

4 hours ago, Hanshi-Toshiro said:

I pre-ordered the deluxe edition for mafia 3! I am a true mafia 2 enthusiast. I fermly believe you HAVE to play Mafia 2 to play Mafia 3! What if joe comes back? the world may never now at this time

he will, but only as side character. if you believe what has been told by the devs, and that's no spoiler, vito got banned from the town at the end and has been sent to new bordeaux while joe just continued whatever he did before. probably his "do a job for me to get my respect" mission will contain killing leo and everyone else (because it was always the same in mafia 2 with every other mafia).

Edited by Shimozukachi

7 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

he will, but only as side character. if you believe what has been told by the devs, and that's no spoiler, vito got banned from the town at the end and has been sent to new bordeaux while joe just continued whatever he did before. probably his "do a job for me to get my respect" mission will contain killing leo and everyone else (because it was always the same in mafia 2 with every other mafia).

good point. I thought they were going to kill joe. And I dont think he got banned from NY, because you see Vito at the end of the game looking at pictures while in his apartment in NYC. And even if they tried to kill joe he had that pistol on him. He will come back and when he does I will cry. 

Edited by Hanshi-Toshiro
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Hanshi-Toshiro said:

good point. I thought they were going to kill joe. And I dont think he got banned from NY, because you see Vito at the end of the game looking at pictures while in his apartment in NYC. And even if they tried to kill joe he had that pistol on him. He will come back and when he does I will cry. 

Please don't cry over a game mate....

1 hour ago, Kickapoo said:

Please don't cry over a game mate....

I grew up with that game and it hits my feels spot man.  

Image result for lirik biblethump

Edited by Hanshi-Toshiro

3 hours ago, Hanshi-Toshiro said:

I grew up with that game and it hits my feels spot man.  

Image result for lirik biblethump

No part of that game is sad tho xD U want a sad ending play Halo or Mass Effect

31 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

Have you played the end of Red Dead?

38 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

What the fuck... do you have a heart of black? When Henry died, when Joe got drove away, the ending when you see Vito sitting their looking at pictures while smoking a cigarette. I beat Halo in one day and it was decent. Nothing I go crazy over, and I stear clear of that Mass Effect shit. No thank you. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Hanshi-Toshiro said:

What the fuck... do you have a heart of black? When Henry died, when Joe got drove away, the ending when you see Vito sitting their looking at pictures while smoking a cigarette. I beat Halo in one day and it was decent. Nothing I go crazy over, and I stear clear of that Mass Effect shit. No thank you. 

Mafia 2 had the best story out of any game about the Mafia I've ever seen. It had seriousness and comedy and that fuckin game felt like a  Francis Ford Coppola movie about the Mafia. It was a masterpiece.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

Mafia 2 had the best story out of any game about the Mafia I've ever seen. It had seriousness and comedy and that fuckin game felt like a  Francis Ford Coppola movie about the Mafia. It was a masterpiece.

To me and my best freind, it has stayed true to be the best story-drivin game of our lives; and most likely will stay that way. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Hanshi-Toshiro said:

To me and my best freind, it has stayed true to be the best story-drivin game of our lives; and most likely will stay that way. 

Never said it was a bad game, was one of the best storylines I'd ever played, just didn't find any of it sad. Wasn't Henry an FBI informant anyway?

4 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

Never said it was a bad game, was one of the best storylines I'd ever played, just didn't find any of it sad. Wasn't Henry an FBI informant anyway?

No he wasn't. FBI informants cannot kill or sell drugs. 

11 hours ago, Hanshi-Toshiro said:

No he wasn't. FBI informants cannot kill or sell drugs. 

he was. the asians and leo told vito about it

i repeat: if you don't want any kind of spoiler play a game on it's release or stop using the internet (you know what kind of humans i mean)

Edited by Shimozukachi

2 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

he was. the asians and leo told vito about it

i repeat: if you don't want any kind of spoiler play a game on it's release or stop using the internet (you know what kind of humans i mean)

I sear clear of people who release info about mafia 3. Iv'e watched no videos on it, I just want to be surprised. 

And yes, I know, But any FBI informant or undercover police officer is prohibited to sell drugs or kill anybody; and Henry sold alot and killed alot. 

And even if he was a rat wouldn't he be in hiding? 

Even though he could be a rat, he was still one of my favorite characters. 

Edited by Hanshi-Toshiro

On 7.10.2016 at 4:08 PM, Hanshi-Toshiro said:

I sear clear of people who release info about mafia 3. Iv'e watched no videos on it, I just want to be surprised. 

And yes, I know, But any FBI informant or undercover police officer is prohibited to sell drugs or kill anybody; and Henry sold alot and killed alot. 

And even if he was a rat wouldn't he be in hiding? 

Even though he could be a rat, he was still one of my favorite characters. 

doesn't change that he's dead now

So who's buzzing over Mafia 3's 30fps frame lock and shitty ass graphics, skyboxes and general clunkiness?

23 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

So who's buzzing over Mafia 3's 30fps frame lock and shitty ass graphics, skyboxes and general clunkiness?

I refunded it. Game froze and skipped. I also heard the story was SHIT. I'll always stay true to mafia 2. 

31 minutes ago, Hanshi-Toshiro said:

I refunded it. Game froze and skipped. I also heard the story was SHIT. I'll always stay true to mafia 2. 

Although the 60fps patch is out I watched The Angry Joe Show's review of it and it's literally a massive grind right till the end. Literally you do the same thing in every neighbourhood and is trying to be GTA and Saints Row but lacks any of the creativity from either of the games. They should have just stuck to a linear storyline like in Mafia 2, but they've fucked it up this time. The Mafia franchise legit goes backwards in quality, like this 

Mafia < Mafia 2 < Mafia 3

2 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

Although the 60fps patch is out I watched The Angry Joe Show's review of it and it's literally a massive grind right till the end. Literally you do the same thing in every neighbourhood and is trying to be GTA and Saints Row but lacks any of the creativity from either of the games. They should have just stuck to a linear storyline like in Mafia 2, but they've fucked it up this time. The Mafia franchise legit goes backwards in quality, like this 

Yes. I agree, soo much grinding man. I cant even try and think of myself playing that game. The only game I grinded on was WoW and Trove, and those were some of the best games iv'e played. But this game had so much more potential, and I was so exited! Now, I am very sad. I have had hours long talks with my best friends while walking around all night, and this is what I get. Extremely disappointed. 

On 10/13/2016 at 1:08 PM, Kickapoo said:

Glad i refunded it when i had the chance. I was disappointed with the 30FPS and had some crashing issues. I may pick it up when it goes on sale down the road but for now Mafia 2 best mafia imo. =D

Mafia 3 is a rinse and repeat. Not even of the other games but if itself. It reuses the same mission types, characters and leaves no variety to the player. The story doesn't feel like a Mafia Movie being played out. It feels more like a gang movie being forced to me. Mafia 3 is a about a black man coming to kill the Mafia. While the other games weren't amazingly realistic, they were still better than that.