Sign in to follow this  
Luck

U guys still with me

Not trying to be rude or pushy, but wats been going on. Ive been on facebook, twitter and checked the web but it seems the game has made little to no progress. When can we expect something, anything at this point

5 minutes ago, Luck said:

Not trying to be rude or pushy, but wats been going on. Ive been on facebook, twitter and checked the web but it seems the game has made little to no progress. When can we expect something, anything at this point

Motown replied to a post a few days ago about what they finished and are working on last week, which can be found here.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

Motown replied to a post a few days ago about what they finished and are working on last week, which can be found here.

is it still scheduled for release early 2017

4 minutes ago, Luck said:

is it still scheduled for release early 2017

No it's been delayed, but with no new dates. Stay tuned though. 

7 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

No it's been delayed, but with no new dates. Stay tuned though. 

What about modules are they still on schedule or did they also get pushed

4 minutes ago, Luck said:

What about modules are they still on schedule or did they also get pushed

Everything has been pushed back, although there are screenshots of the First Module.

Maybe the first module will come before the end of the year, that would be cool.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Frank said:

Maybe the first module will come before the end of the year, that would be cool.

We can only hope. Just worried that the game ends up getting pushed too far that people lose interest

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Frank said:

As if mate, as if xD 

• Like 1

The game will be worth waiting for trust me. There is no games out there like this one, so just be patient. 

2 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

As if mate, as if xD

I think it's a realistic estimate bro. After all it is the FIRST module were talking about here. But again they haven't disclosed all that much info on what's left to work on. I don't mind being patient but i think that something should come out by the end of the year. As for the beta, a few months ago I was thinking of a possible summer release but now it seems a little too optimistic. However, we don't know much of what else has been done, maybe a ballistic and shooting system already has a lot of work done so once the town square module comes out it might be followed shortly by the swat module.

Edited by Frank
  • Like 3