sampiii99

Xbox and Ps4

FAQ Extended post this FAQ Extended has a lot of frequently asked questions like this idea/ question as its already been asked/ suggested before and well MoTown gave his answer on one of the other posts which is the answer on this FAQ. The answer is highlighted in light blue and so it stands out.

21 hours ago, sampiii99 said:

Make this game to xbox and ps4, it would sell af

Not Gonna happen unless console beef up their specs

• Like 1

pc exclusive. i could tell you why and because they are just 9 people etc. etc. etc. but i'll just make it short to avoid the "but if they release for consoles they...." sentences: #PC_MASTERRACE

On 25/09/2016 at 1:04 PM, Shimozukachi said:

pc exclusive. i could tell you why and because they are just 9 people etc. etc. etc. but i'll just make it short to avoid the "but if they release for consoles they...." sentences: #PC_MASTERRACE

The market for console would be tiny, so it would cause Asylum to make huge losses in the end game. The market for PC at the moment is still really small as well, and to be honest the audience could end up never really being that large regardless of what this game could turn out to be. Pretty much upon release half of our new games will likely be on VR, no joke

2 hours ago, Born4identity said:

I've got many friends waiting for identity to come to console/PS4 

Please if it's never coming out for console BIG LET DOWN

It is not planned for console and I don't believe they will ever release it to console but after the full game release for PC, the devs will look into console porting and that does not mean it will ever be released on console. You will be waiting a long time if it ever made it to console. The devs want to focus on the full game for PC before thinking about other platforms.

I do believe the game will have to get drastically changed before going with consoles because it is not a game which is for consoles with it's concept. (My opinion)