LordSHIVA

Reminder to everyone

Hello. So, first I am sorry for my English, I am going to try to explain myself well, English is not my first language.

I find it really cool that everyone have so much ideas and plans. But I think that everyone should remember that the game is not even ready yet and we do not even know if it is all possible. Probably companies like rockstar witch have hundreds or even thousands of people working doesn,t do more complete games for a reason...

I think that making so in debt plans like many people here are doing is bad for you, becouse when you see the final product I think that your going to be deceptionate becouse it wasn't close than what you where all thinking.

Hope I have explained myself well and didn't do too much error.

I am very exited for this game!

Then please tell us what else we should do on these forums in the meantime if we can't talk about what we will do in game.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, LordSHIVA said:

Hello. So, first I am sorry for my English, I am going to try to explain myself well, English is not my first language.

I find it really cool that everyone have so much ideas and plans. But I think that everyone should remember that the game is not even ready yet and we do not even know if it is all possible. Probably companies like rockstar witch have hundreds or even thousands of people working doesn,t do more complete games for a reason...

I think that making so in debt plans like many people here are doing is bad for you, becouse when you see the final product I think that your going to be deceptionate becouse it wasn't close than what you where all thinking.

Hope I have explained myself well and didn't do too much error.

I am very exited for this game!

Like @Kickapoo said, you are just stating we shouldn't talk about the game on the forum and then there is no more forum usage as a result if we didn't do this. You need to think before you speak as, the forums barely get new people registering/ new comers don't always make there introduction and then there is nothing to talk about because all the ideas and suggestions have pretty much been discussed by all the active members. We are keeping the community alive while waiting for the game to release and that is done by us talking about what we look forward too, what we are going to do and how we are going to do that.

• Like 3

When the first gameplay video comes out and/or the first module, then some famous YouTuber might mention identity in a video and the forums are gonna be flooded with people.

Edited by Frank

24 minutes ago, Frank said:

When the first gameplay video comes out and/or the first module, then some famous YouTuber might mention identity in a video and the forums are gonna be flooded with people.

You mean like when Frankie1080ponpc mentioned Identity?

I kind of understand what he means. If you look at the forums there are some pretty wild suggestions, & a lot of them are simply not going to be possible. Given that we know so little about the actual game, that's not really surprising however, peoples imaginations will run riot.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Cornholio said:

You mean like when Frankie1080ponpc mentioned Identity?

Ya, but I wasn't around to see what impact that had. However, once a guy like that starts playing one of the modules and shows it, it will bring alot of traffic. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Frank said:

Ya, but I wasn't around to see what impact that had. However, once a guy like that starts playing one of the modules and shows it, it will bring alot of traffic. 

You right.

22 hours ago, Frank said:

22 hours ago, Jinx said:

I kind of understand what he means. If you look at the forums there are some pretty wild suggestions, & a lot of them are simply not going to be possible. Given that we know so little about the actual game, that's not really surprising however, peoples imaginations will run riot.

Frank Frankie1080p mentioned it ages ago as did another YouTuber called Squirrel or something. It was literally like February last year so people will have forgotten that ever happened by now but yeh. Also Jinx when somebody new comes to the forums and the first thing they post is how people should stop using their imagination and use what we've got to craft our posts around, then I just think they're being a buzzkill and need to leave.

• Like 1

Lol I've never said to stop using your imaginations. In fact I also have one, we are all humans, full of imaginations and emoticons.

I just said that some people are very in debt, really deep, with theirs and when the game comes out they are going to get mad because more than half of the things that some people are expecting is just not going to hapend...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

Frank Frankie1080p mentioned it ages ago as did another YouTuber called Squirrel or something. It was literally like February last year so people will have forgotten that ever happened by now but yeh. Also Jinx when somebody new comes to the forums and the first thing they post is how people should stop using their imagination and use what we've got to craft our posts around, then I just think they're being a buzzkill and need to leave.

Ya however the effect of the shoutout is gone because people didn't stick around since there isn't much to do yet 

Edited by Frank

This is why it's good for us, as a community, to group up in other games, get to know each other through games on steam, battle.net, origin, xbox, playstation, ect. Team building is a beautiful thing.

20 hours ago, LordSHIVA said:

Lol I've never said to stop using your imaginations. In fact I also have one, we are all humans, full of imaginations and emoticons.

I just said that some people are very in debt, really deep, with theirs and when the game comes out they are going to get mad because more than half of the things that some people are expecting is just not going to hapend...

Yeah so what? Everyone is aware the game could fall short or long of their expectations and will have to adapt to them accordingly, nobody has a solid mindset that what they come up with now is exactly what is going to be upon release. Loosen up a bit dude gawd

• Like 1