Nydz

Different Phone Brands

Omg we need this. I would love to see different brands of phones. For example, iPhone, Windows phone, and Android. You could even go farther by adding versions of the phone. Like iPhone 6s or 7. And maybe Samsung for android or... I don't know the versons of the Windows Phone. But you can go EVEN FARTHER by adding... wait... COLORS. OR............ PHONE CASES.... AND YOU CAN DROP THEM AND THE PHONE SCREEN MIGHT CRACK....................... Jesus Christ my mind when to overdrive.. Well you guys get the idea. Basically be able to do some stuff physically to your phone in-game like in real life. :D

• Like 3

I'm hoping for this too! It would be really cool, thanks for the suggestion. I'll definitely forward this on to Motown!

- Badger

[If I have helped you or answered a question please leave a like and/or follow me! :) ]

On 10/09/2016 at 0:20 AM, Nydz said:

Omg we need this. I would love to see different brands of phones. For example, iPhone, Windows phone, and Android. You could even go farther by adding versions of the phone. Like iPhone 6s or 7. And maybe Samsung for android or... I don't know the versons of the Windows Phone. But you can go EVEN FARTHER by adding... wait... COLORS. OR............ PHONE CASES.... AND YOU CAN DROP THEM AND THE PHONE SCREEN MIGHT CRACK....................... Jesus Christ my mind when to overdrive.. Well you guys get the idea. Basically be able to do some stuff physically to your phone in-game like in real life. :D

You can likely expect knock offs of the iphone and possibly android and windows models, but not the named brands themselves. Getting the permissions to use these names in game isn't worth the large price tag to come with it. I like your idea of dropping the phone though, would make the phone appear like more of a physical object say in comparison to just a symbol on screen.

• Like 1

On 10/09/2016 at 0:20 AM, Nydz said:

I am not sure, but I don't expect there to be different phone models. Its a pointless extra, would be great but is pointless. I am not sure so I might be wrong and there could be all this stuff.