Sign in to follow this  
Vyndictus

Greetings from Vyn

Salutations my friends!

My name is Brian, I'm 26 and I hail from the Green Mountains of Vermont. By day, I'm a jack of all trades gamer (seriously, I'll play anything) and by night, I'm a forklift driver for Keurig (I'm not kidding, 12 hour night shifts suuuck!). I'm happily engaged (don't worry, she's a gamer as well) and will become a first-time father this October with the birth of my son, Jack. If you couldn't tell by now, I have an obsession with parentheses.

Let's see, I've been gaming since I was 3 years old starting on the NES, so that would make 23 years of gaming. It's my favorite hobby, followed by programming, working with computers, drumming, sports, dirtbikes, and having an occasional drink. I play PC, Xbox One and a variety of retro system emulators. My current games of choice are Overwatch, WWE 2K16, SimCity, GTA V (heavily modded of course), American Truck Simulator and Gangland (an old 2004 mafia-style RTS. The online servers have been shutdown but is still playable on LAN and single-player).

I stumbled across Identity about a year or so ago along with 1013 Police Simulator on Kickstarter and have been watching both for some time. It seems to be the game I've been waiting a LONG time for. I tried to get my "realistic world" fix from SA-MP, Arma 2 mods and a few others, but nothing quite seemed to match what I was quite looking for but Identity seems to hit the nail right on the head. I'm hoping for great things to come out of the community and from what I can see, there is a lot of variety for what people want to do and that excites me.

I think that's all for now. If you'd like to get together and play other games, I'm available on Xbox, Steam and Battle.net, just shoot me a PM and I'll give you details!

Hope to meet the rest of the community soon!
~ Vyn

• Like 3

@Vyndictus,

Welcome brother, 

Thanks for mentioning that police game! Never hear about it before. Just looked it up on the web they have another backer!

33 yrs here from Europe also a father my son is almost 5 years old. Also a long gaming history started on the Atari 7800 and then the NES. Working as immigration officer where I deal with illegal immigrants. 

Nice to meet you here! 

Greetings Jeff

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome to the Identity community!

Great to have you join us here in the wait and please use the FAQ and search bar to find answers that you need. If you need to just quote me and I will reply to your questions.

• Like 1

So far so good, I already have quite a few guys. It will be 100 times more fun when the game comes out of course.

Edited by Frank
  • Like 2