Buckanwuh1

Consoles

Nothing, They are not doing console, but after PC release they will consider looking into it but don't get your hopes up.

Also please use the search function because there are clearly lots on this topic.

@Buckanwuh1 

Hi bro you never know right?! Maybe after it is a hit on the PC they will make something for the consoles. Only hard maybe on the pc you can add so much content and add features that would be difficult for the consoles. Maybe the make a different version? Who knows if the are enough fans for it

I'll make it even more thorough.

Inital release is 2234

console release? Next rising of Christ

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cornholio said:

Inital release is 2234

x64>x86*256

13 hours ago, Cornholio said:

Inital release is 2234

Why are you even on these forums then if you aren't supporting the game 

1 hour ago, Kickapoo said:
15 hours ago, Cornholio said:

Inital release is 2234

Why are you even on these forums then if you aren't supporting the game 

he is obviously supporting it

21 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

he is obviously supporting it

Either you're being sarcastic or retarded, sometimes it's hard to tell with you

5 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

Either you're being sarcastic or retarded, sometimes it's hard to tell with you

same with you between stupid and retarded, but i still try to have a conversation with you

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

same with you between stupid and retarded, but i still try to have a conversation with you

So you thought by what he said he is supporting the game, by making a stupid comment at the devs that the game would come out in 2234. The people who say that are those who think the game isn't going to happen, so explain to me Shimo why you think the opposite.

4 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

So you thought by what he said he is supporting the game, by making a stupid comment at the devs that the game would come out in 2234. The people who say that are those who think the game isn't going to happen, so explain to me Shimo why you think the opposite.

well mate, i could ask you the same question when you offend me or someone else, the person offends you back and you then cry for a moderator. but hey! do i look like i care about if someone is a hater or not? as long the person isn't offending anyone i don't care!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

well mate, i could ask you the same question when you offend me or someone else, the person offends you back and you then cry for a moderator. but hey! do i look like i care about if someone is a hater or not? as long the person isn't offending anyone i don't care!

Wait wait I didn't offend Cornholio originally did I? I just asked him why he was here if he wasn't being supportive, so your point is completely invalid Shimo, and do you see my crying for a moderator? No exactly. It's only worth offending somebody when you actually have something to say that isn't so untrue they'll just shrug it off in an instance.

Wait wait I didn't offend Cornholio originally did I? I just asked him why he was here if he wasn't being supportive, so your point is completely invalid Shimo, and do you see my crying for a moderator? No exactly. It's only worth offending somebody when you actually have something to say that isn't so untrue they'll just shrug it off in an instance.

sure. just continue ignoring what you did in the past. and it's shimozukachi for you, not shimo. just get it: offending other people doesn't make your life in identity easier. you know what happens to someone who is annoying everyone the entire time ;)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

sure. just continue ignoring what you did in the past. and it's shimozukachi for you, not shimo. just get it: offending other people doesn't make your life in identity easier. you know what happens to someone who is annoying everyone the entire time ;)

I hailed HairyGrenade once, he encouraged me not to retaliate anyway you ignorant little man. Plus I would accept your last sentence except I'm not annoying to everyone all the time, I'd say the vast majority of the time it's you I'm falling out with. And unless you think so highly of yourself on these forums then I don't think you equals everyone.

I hailed HairyGrenade once, he encouraged me not to retaliate anyway you ignorant little man. Plus I would accept your last sentence except I'm not annoying to everyone all the time, I'd say the vast majority of the time it's you I'm falling out with. And unless you think so highly of yourself on these forums then I don't think you equals everyone.

why did you decline my sentence then? quote: "not annoying to everyone all the time" so you know that you're annoying? quote "I'd say the vast majority of the time it's you I'm falling out with" yep. most probably because you offend me because my english "is not good enough" like i can barely see in your comments. why should i think highly of myself? i'm a human like (sadly) you and everyone else.

5 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

why did you decline my sentence then? quote: "not annoying to everyone all the time" so you know that you're annoying? quote "I'd say the vast majority of the time it's you I'm falling out with" yep. most probably because you offend me because my english "is not good enough" like i can barely see in your comments. why should i think highly of myself? i'm a human like (sadly) you and everyone else.

I declined your sentence because I'm not annoying to everyone all the time is that really so hard for you to work out? And no I'm not denying I'm never annoying, I can be annoying sometimes but like you say at the end there were just humans, were not perfect. It's like if you were to deny yourself ever being annoying I'd laugh in your face and call you a deluded fool. No, your English is nothing to do with it it's just what you comment which seems to get on my nerves sometimes.

18 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

I declined your sentence because I'm not annoying to everyone all the time is that really so hard for you to work out? And no I'm not denying I'm never annoying, I can be annoying sometimes but like you say at the end there were just humans, were not perfect. It's like if you were to deny yourself ever being annoying I'd laugh in your face and call you a deluded fool. No, your English is nothing to do with it it's just what you comment which seems to get on my nerves sometimes.

you're just annoying, but you can change.

i know that you don't know the following words but you should learn about their meaning: "being polite" without "".

we are humans, but every human can decide how he acts like in the public.

sure, that's your opinion, but i'm not sure if you would really laugh if you would see me in reallife.

see? was it that difficulty?

answers to some of your sentences

Edited by Shimozukachi