Sign in to follow this  
JonathanTaylor

Spawn Points.

So when we first launch the game and we make our character, will we be able to decide where our character comes from in the map?? What i mean by this is that will there be various spawn points across the map or will there be one central spawn point for everyone in the big city or something?? I myself would like to originate from the desert area as it reflects on my characters background a lot rather than the city.

This is more of a question but still a suggestion if its something that isnt within the plans of Identity. Let me know your thoughts...

• Like 1

hope you know that choose city etc. thing

like your idea.

it would be great if new players would spawn in a train that arrives 

41 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

hope you know that choose city etc. thing

like your idea.

it would be great if new players would spawn in a train that arrives 

You are exactly right shimo with the last part, I can confirm that new players spawn in within a tube station like as if they just got off a train.

2 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

You are exactly right shimo with the last part, I can confirm that new players spawn in within a tube station like as if they just got off a train.

No but I thought the whole concept of emigrating to Identity was that you got off a ferry, not a train? It's an island anyway i doubt very much there would be a Eurostar style train going under the Atlantic Ocean? 

• Like 1

I'm not 100% sure, but I think you can spawn at one of the three cities on the Island. Either in the mountain, the rural area, or the big city. It might have just been an idea I read somewhere, though. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Hatoful said:

I'm not 100% sure, but I think you can spawn at one of the three cities on the Island. Either in the mountain, the rural area, or the big city. It might have just been an idea I read somewhere, though. 

Yes, you can choose to spawn in anyone of the 3 cities.

8 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

i know. the devs know me more than they think :P

• Like 1

On 8/7/2016 at 9:06 PM, JamesLuck01 said:

Yes, you can choose to spawn in anyone of the 3 cities.

Yes, thats all i wanted to know. 

Hi guys,

Discord Mod here. I've been talking to the devs and they have pretty much confirmed that you will be starting off as if you just got off of a train. Just wanted to clarify that. There will probably be different train stations you can spawn into though. So yes, you will be able to spawn in different places. 75% sure if it.

- Lewis

• Like 2

9 hours ago, lewishead said:

Hi guys,

Discord Mod here. I've been talking to the devs and they have pretty much confirmed that you will be starting off as if you just got off of a train. Just wanted to clarify that. There will probably be different train stations you can spawn into though. So yes, you will be able to spawn in different places. 75% sure if it.

- Lewis

Thanking ye