Sign in to follow this  
dtantalo

Hello from Michigan

Hello friends,

I must admit, I stumbled across Identity from watching a YouTube video about upcoming games in 2016/2017. After watching the video, it sparked my interest -- so I thought I would check out the website to find some more information. I've been reading about the game and I'm definitely interested in sticking around and seeing what comes of it. By the looks of things, the community here is welcoming and excited for the release.

A little about myself, I recently graduated with my Bachelors Degree in Criminal Justice this past spring. I'm staying at my university another two years to complete my graduate studies in Criminal Justice Administration. Afterwards I'll be moving out-of-state and exploring my law enforcement options there.

I've been involved in various MMORPG's in the past, including Jagex's RuneScape. I was heavily active in their forum community and have been a player for over ten years with them. I've also been involved in various LE communities on GTA:IV, Habbo Hotel (old) and MyCoke (really old!).

If there's anything you want to know, feel free to ask. I'm looking forward to being part of the community and I'll be patiently waiting for the release of this game. I'm Dylan, by the way. 

Edited by dtantalo

Welcome to the community mate. Hope you enjoy yourself here and be sure to keep in line with the rules. If you need any help just let me know :) 

Welcome to the community. I hope you find yourself fitting in well. Feel free to PM me or any of the mods for help. :D