_Archie

Hello from Denmark!

Hi guys,

I wanted to introduce myself, here on this fantastic project.

I stumbled upon this project,when I watched a YT video, about realistic games. I must say, I'm digging it :)!!

- I've tried other "similar" games, etc SL (Secondlife)

Myself:

Im Rasmus, 27 years old. I'm from Denmark!

I got a MA in "Brand and Communications Management". I'm currently department chief in Falck rescue Corp. I'm here to support the idea and project, since I can see it make it far. Can't wait to catch up, on everything there is to read about this. And finally, also be able to meet some of you :)

Edited by _Archie

On July 29, 2016 at 10:44 AM, Kickapoo said:

Neil!

HrCVO4y.gif.61688273861bd5207042c33e6675

Omg me and my mates watched all seasons twice and the movies in one day/night. I even watched all seasons with my dad :D we are alike Kickapoo!

anways welcome brother!!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Luca_Santarelli said:

Omg me and my mates watched all seasons twice and the movies in one day/night. I even watched all seasons with my dad :D we are alike Kickapoo!

anways welcome brother!!!

Inbetweeners must be one of the most underrated TV series/film franchises ever to come about, I fucking love them! Watched all of them about 3 times through! Are you British tho? Because I'm not gonna lie you understand them a bit more and find them funnier if you're British as well.

Don't know why but at 2:30 here when Jay says "What the fuck is that" it's my favourite part of the series xD

@Kickapoo xDxDxD  Pussaaaay Patrooollll Is my favorite. Hahaha, too many good scenes dude, waaaay too many good scenes 

when jay says "Professional", I die

Edited by Luca_Santarelli
  • Like 1

Welcome to the community. I hope you find yourself fitting in well. Please use the search function before posting as your questions may already be answered. If you need anything, feel free to PM me or any of the moderators