DrNumbo

Bounty Hunter?

I wonder If there should be bounty hunters or hitmans. I would love to hear everybodys thoughts on this. Is it a good idea or bad idea? Please share your thoughts! :) 

There is a lot of -you talk to the cops-(and everyone else) so you could pull some strings and be the cop that nobody sees.

But I also think that you should be able to be an illegal bounty hunter that people could pay to kill someone. 

There is that option. Why not? 500$ a death. But that risks you your guns, drugs, and some jail time. 

I hope the jail time is about two hrs for a kill. Take 2 minute for a paramedic to come from the hospital.

But hey, all you gotta do is pop him right? Not take his belongings?

That's the near thing about this mmo- everything a based on supply and demand of the online players. There a very few, if any AI excluding animals and fish I think. Idk about fish. But you can go fishing!

13 minutes ago, NutterButter said:

There is that option. Why not? 500$ a death. But that risks you your guns, drugs, and some jail time. 

I hope the jail time is about two hrs for a kill. Take 2 minute for a paramedic to come from the hospital.

But hey, all you gotta do is pop him right? Not take his belongings?

I also hope that the jail time for Killing will be very long 3-5hours. But killing a paramedic should be a lot longer! But I still think most people have more sense then killing the person that saved your life.

True that, I don't want to kick it in jail for 3 or 5 hours. But hey, that's the mmo part, right? I would just get off the game once I went to jail cause fuck that. Unless I can work out or progress still while in there- it's pointless and ruins the idea of doing bad- which is why I wouldn't want a 5 hour wait for killing one person.

I guess you could hire hitmen? Or make your own with the crime org. system? However would be fun. Makes my job easier to get past people trying to make my goal harder.

Hitmen, very high risk job, and it might not be as easy to hire one as you think. You never know, one day you could try to hire a hitman, and it will turn out he is an informant for cops, or is a cop, ratting you our for money from the cops. Be careful. 

Bounty Hunter- yup

Hitman- kind of

So there is a chance that Bounty Hunter will be a "career", as in supported by the game's mechanics rather than role-played, but when it comes to hitman- it's all on you and yours and others role-play. You have to find clients, you have to kill the target, you have to ensure you'll get paid for the job well done.

2 minutes ago, Vix said:

Bounty Hunter- yup

Hitman- kind of

So there is a chance that Bounty Hunter will be a "career", as in supported by the game's mechanics rather than role-played, but when it comes to hitman- it's all on you and yours and others role-play. You have to find clients, you have to kill the target, you have to ensure you'll get paid for the job well done.

Here's hoping that Bounty Hunter will be a supported job in the game.

I'd love to go looking for the criminals in the world with a price tag on their head. Maybe they'll be equipped with non-lethal weaponry and require a license.

if anyone who wants to be a hitman will get a hitman in identity the jails would be as full as a market on black friday

• Like 1

Hey if your looking for a hitman or bounty hunter (in the game NOT REAL LIFE) I am your guy, my prices range from $100 up to $5000. The higher the person you want me to kill the higher it will cost. At $500 you can choose the weapon you want me to kill them with and you get a choice of 1 of 3 weapons. $600 4. So on and so forth. You can choose a minimum of one and a maximum of 3. You can even suggest what weapon you want me to use on them. Although I might not have it I will try to get that weapon if I don't.

Identity Saved

Edited by PokecrafterMatt

hahah i would be definetly a hitman or bounty hunter,just give me a day to finish the job :))