N1ckGreek

Damage Control Incoming

I make this topic and the dev instead of replying to the community they lock my topic... nice what's next, ban me for pointing out you are hiding from the people who support you. What a joke, this is so unprofessional and shady, best damage control i have ever seen. You better release a video or something soon or more and more people will lose there faith in you. Well that's it for me, i thought i will finally play the game of my dreams but the dev team is not even capable of writing weekly dev blogs. At least i hope big companies see how many people want a game like this and they make one or GTA 6 Online will have role play who knows. I assume i will be banned within the next 24 hours so yeah, at least i didnt give you any money, i feel sorry for the people who pledged to make this game real and they are treated like that.

I agree it was unnaceptable to lock your topic as it didn't seem to break any rules.

• Like 1

you can either be patient or try to skip time via pressing "T".

@Herzog did you buy one of the packages that allows you to see the developers and or some gameplay footage (not that it's possible to see john's face by searching via google but... just curious because @Kickapoo mentioned it in the linked topic)? :D

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

@Herzog did you buy one of the packages that allows you to see the developers and or some gameplay footage (not that it's possible to see john's face by searching via google but... just curious because @Kickapoo mentioned it in the linked topic)? :D

I have not. Ive just been spending my time getting to know the devs instead of moaning on the forums. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Herzog said:

I have not. Ive just been spending my time getting to know the devs instead of moaning on the forums. 

nice :D

• Like 1

On 19/07/2016 at 0:45 AM, Shimozukachi said:

That's literally something a newbie would ask, you should know better.

If 1 or more users is going to constantly complain without getting anywhere even AFTER a developer has responded, there's no point in leaving the topic open for discussion as it would only be filled with spam and hate, causing more arguments toward users who want to fight back and such. We don't want the forums filled with people whining about the same thing in multiple threads.

4 hours ago, HairyGrenade said:

If 1 or more users is going to constantly complain without getting anywhere even AFTER a developer has responded, there's no point in leaving the topic open for discussion as it would only be filled with spam and hate, causing more arguments toward users who want to fight back and such. We don't want the forums filled with people whining about the same thing in multiple threads.

I would say it would be best to lock this topic. Everyone seems to have gotten their hate out of their system. Just worried that there will always be someone to make another angry post right after the last...

There's 9 devs. It only takes 1 dev to write a dev blog or just update us about the progress so far. How long could it take to type up a dev blog? 30-40 minutes? I just dont understand.. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Indevious said:

There's 9 devs. It only takes 1 dev to write a dev blog or just update us about the progress so far. How long could it take to type up a dev blog? 30-40 minutes? I just dont understand.. 

yep 

3 hours ago, Indevious said:

there are 9 devs. dev = developer = human with a busy life that can't answer to every whining user. if you want a devblog go and create a game AND be the responsible guy for an arma 2/3 server at the same time!

9 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

That's literally something a newbie would ask, you should know better.

i know, lauchboy. that's why i'm not a newbie :D

9 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

there are 9 devs. dev = developer = human with a busy life that can't answer to every whining user.

Obviously I know that. That doesn't mean that one of them cant take out half an hour out of their time to just update their community about their game.

I understand that they're busy and I understand that they have social lives too but I dont understand why we dont recieve any type of updates about Identity. People are hyped for this game so they should maintain that hype by giving us regular updates on what they're doing with Identity so we know. We should know what's happening because a lot of people (not me) have backed Identity.

23 minutes ago, Indevious said:

Obviously I know that. That doesn't mean that one of them cant take out half an hour out of their time to just update their community about their game.

I understand that they're busy and I understand that they have social lives too but I dont understand why we dont recieve any type of updates about Identity. People are hyped for this game so they should maintain that hype by giving us regular updates on what they're doing with Identity so we know. We should know what's happening because a lot of people (not me) have backed Identity.

why don't you pm them? like i've written already: i'm not a developer. i'm just a patient backer

if you "obviously know that" you should stop argueing. ea is spaming blogposts, but only because they have 9,200/9.200 employees and most obviously they have more than 1 community manager. if you have backed for a game that is still in development you can do this: play other games until identity is ready :D

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

why don't you pm them? like i've written already: i'm not a developer. i'm just a patient backer

if you "obviously know that" you should stop argueing. ea is spaming blogposts, but only because they have 9,200/9.200 employees and most obviously they have more than 1 community manager. if you have backed for a game that is still in development you can do this: play other games until identity is ready :D

I'll stop arguing but I just want to get this out. It's unacceptable to not have regular updates for Identity because for 

1. It's a game tons of people have backed up.

2. It's really hyped up.

3. People including me are starting to worry because of the lack of updates.

7 hours ago, Indevious said:

I'll stop arguing but I just want to get this out. It's unacceptable to not have regular updates for Identity because for 

1. It's a game tons of people have backed up.

2. It's really hyped up.

3. People including me are starting to worry because of the lack of updates.

mimimi tell this to the developers instead of telling this to other community members. you're just geting toxic, man

8 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

there are 9 devs. dev = developer = human with a busy life that can't answer to every whining user. if you want a devblog go and create a game AND be the responsible guy for an arma 2/3 server at the same time!

i know, lauchboy. that's why i'm not a newbie :D

Erm no, that is why you are a newbie.... You can't worm your way out of things by using poor English and saying things that make no sense whatsoever.

5 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

mimimi tell this to the developers instead of telling this to other community members. you're just geting toxic, man

And like the other guy said Shimo, nobody is directing their questions at you, so stop making out you're the one receiving the brunt of it.

9 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

Erm no, that is why you are a newbie.... You can't worm your way out of things by using poor English and saying things that make no sense whatsoever.

if it would be poor english you wouldn't understand a word. please, just turn on your head xD

7 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

And like the other guy said Shimo, nobody is directing their questions at you, so stop making out you're the one receiving the brunt of it.

sure. i'll just quote it:

12 hours ago, Indevious said:

you're right. it's just a passive identity hater. will next time just report him instantly instead of making his arguments useless :P