Sign in to follow this  
dolore

Payday 2

I trying to find a new crew to play this game with so hit me up if you want to play. Also since the game is on sale, I would gladly buy you a copy if you dont have it and wanna play.

Edited by dolore
  • Like 1

Go for it mate why not, I only have one of the DLC though (BIG BANK) I won't invest otherwise in Overkill's overkill amount of microtransactions in the game.

On 30.6.2016 at 11:16 PM, Kickapoo said:

Go for it mate why not, I only have one of the DLC though (BIG BANK) I won't invest otherwise in Overkill's overkill amount of microtransactions in the game.

don't panic. 505 games bought the rights back and they'll most probably delete that pay to win mechanics

• Like 1

I haven't played in a while since they started coming out with too many dlcs but I got most of the older ones and would be more than happy to install it and play with you guys

4 hours ago, Elite_Gaming said:

can somebody please buy me payday 2 on steam my username is Elite Gaming so i could play with you please

Cough cough Kickasstorrents cough cough pirate bay

• Like 1

I played for about 2 hours just now. My god what happened to it xD so much has changed and its become so shit since i first played the beta. Oh well :) more than happy to play with some of you if your up for it.

15 hours ago, DJ_Roswell said:

I played for about 2 hours just now. My god what happened to it xD so much has changed and its become so shit since i first played the beta. Oh well :) more than happy to play with some of you if your up for it.

I think the game would have been miles better if they'd just held back release for a bit, added a few more heists then left it at that. Bar the updates everything Overkill has added to the game has been overpriced and increasingly ridiculous, with maps such as the goat heist coming in near the end.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

I think the game would have been miles better if they'd just held back release for a bit, added a few more heists then left it at that. Bar the updates everything Overkill has added to the game has been overpriced and increasingly ridiculous, with maps such as the goat heist coming in near the end.

agreed. It used to be such a fun game to play but at its stage now. You play the fun 1/12 of the game and have to pay to play the other 11/12 of the game. its stupid