please for the sake of our medical status don't let us suffer from the constant disconnecting  and the no support policy that is appearing to be really big for ubisoft and EA for the random errors  that  keep happnin with no support what so ever  ,,,,,i don't know if this subject was tackled before but please don make us suffer from the MP experience ,,,,,thank you for the hard work Asylum 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Asupra said:

please for the sake of our medical status don't let us suffer from the constant disconnecting  and the no support policy that is appearing to be really big for ubisoft and EA for the random errors  that  keep happnin with no support what so ever  ,,,,,i don't know if this subject was tackled before but please don make us suffer from the MP experience ,,,,,thank you for the hard work Asylum 

I get your point about this, but I doubt they will make us suffer because in this game you can rent a server(privately hosted) and so there will always be servers to play on, if the official servers went down for some maintenance or just if a error occurs when joining.

• Like 2

@Asupra

Paratus use to work on some MMO's as a developer, so he has the skill to run reliable servers. I wouldn't worry about the servers crashing constantly. Maybe for the first few days, due to heavy traffic/load, but I trust them, so hopefully you will too. 

• Like 2

its clear that Asylum got it coverd based on alot of topics i mean Alooot ,,,,so its not that i am worried but it was that moment when i played Rainbow six crashed then jumped to NFS 2015 then got error's then back to rainbow six got the errors again in middle of a match i got realllly pissed i am totaly sure that you gys did face this type of rage :) but i am totaly sure  if the hype is true Identity Will be the game of the 2016/2017 if not 2018 ,,,,,,Btw I CANT WAIT :) 

• Like 1

@Asupra

Oh you have no idea. I got Rainbow Six siege and played for like 2 hours, then raged. The networking was f**cking horrible. So yes, I can understand your want to keep the network of a high standard. And yes, it will be the game of 2017, I have no doubt. 

• Like 2

On 15/06/2016 at 0:23 PM, JamesLuck01 said:

I get your point about this, but I doubt they will make us suffer because in this game you can rent a server(privately hosted) and so there will always be servers to play on, if the official servers went down for some maintenance or just if a error occurs when joining.

Bear in mind that upon launch it will take a very long time for third party server hosts to begin hosting for this game, so playing on the official servers may be all that is available for a while.

26 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

Bear in mind that upon launch it will take a very long time for third party server hosts to begin hosting for this game, so playing on the official servers may be all that is available for a while.

True dat, but they do want the player hosted servers to strive, they would also like to see a player run server more popular than an official.

13 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:
13 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

True dat, but they do want the player hosted servers to strive, they would also like to see a player run server more popular than an official.

why does everyone sound like: "the official servers are bad! i want the game but no fuckin official server!"?

@Shimozukachi

Because the official servers aren't going to be as 'Hardcore' in regards to roleplaying, as unofficial servers. The devs are making the official servers causal RP, so that people aren't scared away from serious RPing. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AndrewDonaldson said:
3 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:
16 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:
17 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

why does everyone sound like: "the official servers are bad! i want the game but no fuckin official server!"?

@Shimozukachi

Because the official servers aren't going to be as 'Hardcore' in regards to roleplaying, as unofficial servers. The devs are making the official servers causal RP, so that people aren't scared away from serious RPing. 

and if an unofficial server dies your character with a playtime of 9000 hours or more is gone forever :D

1 hour ago, AndrewDonaldson said:

@Shimozukachi

That could be a problem, yes.

Yes, it will be a problem, but hopefully the servers will be affordable. Also if the devs make it so the servers have advertisements on joining and stuff for all servers then it should generate money to help pay the costs.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Yes, it will be a problem, but hopefully the servers will be affordable. Also if the devs make it so the servers have advertisements on joining and stuff for all servers then it should generate money to help pay the costs.

And donations

• Like 3