mca0004

Library Book Suggestion.

This may seem like a simple post, and that's because it is, if you are going to have real life books in Identity, is it okay that I make a suggestion? Assuming the answer is yes my suggestion is the Railway Series, the book series that was the bases for Thomas The Tank Engine. I'd personally love to see it in the game. And maybe, if you do add it, you could do both the UK version and the US version, that way, everyone is happy.

Since Hit and Mettle own the rights to it, it's perfectly fine to ignore this suggestion and go along with your daily business.

i dont think there would be books from real life simply due to coppyright reasons, but i'm sure there will be plenty of player made books! weather this be information on how to propperley compleat a heist, or a guide to start your drug empire there will be plenty of books to read.

this could also open a career for somebody as a righter, be it fiction or non fiction.

Look in the town square module, it says there is going to be a library filled with "real classic stories and novels for you to enjoy". I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that means there are going to be real book, like how there are going to be real movies in game.

There are tons of 'classic stories' which are royalty-free and therefore safe to add to the game.  Player-created content will be free to the public domain i guess?

any publicley avadible books will sure to be in it. i am talking about ones that still sell. you wouldn't expect to see lord of the rings or harry potter

Edited by jabba_the_slut

I'm gonna write a book about "the fancy adventures of NutterButter -The mad Nutter, and his loyal companion, dog named dog.. Well, deogee.

Oh I can't wait for all the books! That was pretty much the primary thing I was doing in Skyrim... Just reading books and killing stuff between each chapter...