Iceyfresh225

Trading with other players

50 minutes ago, Iceyfresh225 said:

I think you should be able to trade items with players like give money,weapons,items and more... 

Well, I am just being honest but really I really think this would be implemented because it is something which is a must and stupid not to add. 

• Like 1

As James said, this game is based on the interaction between players. Would most likely be implemented. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Well, I am just being honest but really I really think this would be implemented because it is something which is a must and stupid not to add. 

True i was just making sure they add it because its the little stuff that really counts and i wanted to make sure they add the giving money interaction.

9 hours ago, Iceyfresh225 said:

True i was just making sure they add it because its the little stuff that really counts and i wanted to make sure they add the giving money interaction.

Well its not something to worry about because if they didn't have thatit will take out a lot of interactivity between players.

1 hour ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Well its not something to worry about because if they didn't have thatit will take out a lot of interactivity between players.

True, one thing to think about though is the micro transactions as this could lead to a way of trading currency, so maybe the purchased items should be locked to characters? Just an idea of course, but if you can buy a t-shirt for £3.00 and then go and trade it for $500 in-game I can see it being an issue.

22 minutes ago, MadMcardle said:

True, one thing to think about though is the micro transactions as this could lead to a way of trading currency, so maybe the purchased items should be locked to characters? Just an idea of course, but if you can buy a t-shirt for £3.00 and then go and trade it for $500 in-game I can see it being an issue.

Yes, but I am sure if you find a community server, they might not allow the micro transaction on there server. But also it can't be stopped unless in the server and also why would it be a problem, unless the item was only available through micro transactions then it would maybe be a problem with how much it sells for but otherwise the more they are sold the more the price drops and its player earned money getting traded not real money for in-game money so to be honest it won't matter.

4 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Yes, but I am sure if you find a community server, they might not allow the micro transaction on there server. But also it can't be stopped unless in the server and also why would it be a problem, unless the item was only available through micro transactions then it would maybe be a problem with how much it sells for but otherwise the more they are sold the more the price drops and its player earned money getting traded not real money for in-game money so to be honest it won't matter.

But if you purchase an item for real money and sell for in-game currency you are basically selling in-game currency for real money, just with an item, if that makes sense? Which could potentially affect the trade market/currency a lot. 

Well, clothing won't sell for too much will they, so not really a big effect on it and the in-game money they receive will be player earnt money.

14 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Well, clothing won't sell for too much will they, so not really a big effect on it and the in-game money they receive will be player earnt money.

I guess we will have to agree to disagree James, but I think we have stumbled upon my first question lol.

44 minutes ago, MadMcardle said:

I guess we will have to agree to disagree James, but I think we have stumbled upon my first question lol.

Well its not really hurting the economy, if its not hard earnt in-game money. Also once the other person has the in-game money, they more than likely spend it which means the money is going back into the economy. Also I don't know if maybe the devs will give an option for private community server owners to enable/ disable the feature of allowing cosmetic items being traded when bought with real money.... That would stop this issue you are thinking that will harm the economy.

4 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Well its not really hurting the economy, if its not hard earnt in-game money. Also once the other person has the in-game money, they more than likely spend it which means the money is going back into the economy. Also I don't know if maybe the devs will give an option for private community server owners to enable/ disable the feature of allowing cosmetic items being traded when bought with real money.... That would stop this issue you are thinking that will harm the economy.

But it is hard earned in-game money, that's what I am getting at lol. The point I am making is players will take advantage of it, why play for X amount of time to earn that in-game money if you can just buy something for a couple of pounds and sell it for a good price in-game.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MadMcardle said:

But it is hard earned in-game money, that's what I am getting at lol. The point I am making is players will take advantage of it, why play for X amount of time to earn that in-game money if you can just buy something for a couple of pounds and sell it for a good price in-game.

Ah I see but I guess as I said above maybe the devs will give a option to disable trading/ selling those items 

Also whats the point of buying the game if you don't play it and ruin it for themselves.

Edited by JamesLuck01

7 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Ah I see but I guess as I said above maybe the devs will give a option to disable trading/ selling those items 

Also whats the point of buying the game if you don't play it and ruin it for themselves.

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying I am going to do it, I like to earn my in-game items, but there will be people that will take advantge. There was a big issue not so long back with the very thing in DayZ.

3 minutes ago, MadMcardle said:

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying I am going to do it, I like to earn my in-game items, but there will be people that will take advantge. There was a big issue not so long back with the very thing in DayZ.

Well on the official servers, it might not get stopped but with community servers there will probably be more staff to stop it/ the devs might give the owners an option to not allow trading of those specific items, e.g. perma items would not allow them to be traded.

3 minutes ago, Edward said:

sh*t is going down

Nothing wrong with a healthy debate, it's all good :)

• Like 1

that should do it me setting up car shop/chop shop ....dealership ,,,,,oooops did i say chopshop

4 minutes ago, Asupra said:

that should do it me setting up car shop/chop shop ....dealership ,,,,,oooops did i say chopshop

What you on about, this does not go with the conversation.

17 hours ago, Iceyfresh225 said:

I think you should be able to trade items with players like give money,weapons,items and more... 

bro trading and can lead to some thing like what i said 

3 hours ago, Asupra said:

bro trading and can lead to some thing like what i said 

Ah! Well it just looked a bit off topic xD.

• Like 1

and i am suggesting an idea for a illegal carrer u running a Chop shop for stolen cars that dont have insurance :)

MMORPG like this having a restriction for trading in-game currencies to real world money is absurd.  In other word "NON-SENSE".  

1 hour ago, KIDOSMASH said:

MMORPG like this having a restriction for trading in-game currencies to real world money is absurd.  In other word "NON-SENSE".  

What you want the game to be pay to win? 

Well that will just ruin the game if they make it pay to win.