The idea is that each server has it's own in-game Wikipedia where history and events of the server was stored. In the wiki you would be able to find past governors, crime rates, demographics, timelines, geographic info, identity island history and pages for well known people and businesses, just like in real life. Of course players would be able to edit this meaning that this feature may be trolled occasionally, but admins would be able to reset the page to an older version.

This feature probably wouldn't add much gameplay or roleplay points to the game but it could be a handy feature especially if you want trivia about your server.

• Like 3

On 21/05/2016 at 1:37 AM, DoctorFosterGloster said:

The idea is that each server has it's own in-game Wikipedia where history and events of the server was stored. In the wiki you would be able to find past governors, crime rates, demographics, timelines, geographic info, identity island history and pages for well known people and businesses, just like in real life. Of course players would be able to edit this meaning that this feature may be trolled occasionally, but admins would be able to reset the page to an older version.

This feature probably wouldn't add much gameplay or roleplay points to the game but it could be a handy feature especially if you want trivia about your server.

I would just about agree with most of what you suggested, but I would say a admin/ mod only feature unless the owner sets it otherwise or it can just automatically update itself?

Edited by JamesLuck01

Just adding more to this...

The in-game wiki could also house player's character's profiles. Eg, the player can make their own persona page with their characters basic info.
Perhaps not every character needs this, as typically it's only reserved for famous people, but still...

• Like 1

Is a good idea. I think that we could draw maps to add to these wikipedia's.
So we could make a geological map and many others, better if don't have a map in-game, only gps.

Jason Harrison is an American born musician. He's best known for killing topics with just one or two posts. Most likely just like this one.

We can do this now and then export to the game or import in the game, one thing I know, the wiki can keep us busy while the game don't is released.