Hi future friends! I hope you are well. Here's a friendly greeting from Ontario, Canada!

As your typical Canuck, I have a maple syrup addiction, live in an igloo, say "eh" far too often for my own health and drive a dogsled to and from work. Riggght? Yeah not so much. Jokes aside, I've been gaming since I was knee high to a grasshopper, with extensive experience in large multi-game communities and experience working for a large game developer (Ubisoft) - I'm super passionate about helping people and coaching folks. I'm a big fan of quality community and great games that give you the flexibility to do what you want the way you want it...so naturally when I discovered Identity today I decided to create an account and say hello!

So...hello! ^_^

Other games I play actively are Sea of Thieves and Star Citizen. Good times.

Looking forward to getting more involved with the development of Identity and seeing where this wonderful journey shall take us!

Thanks and have a great day!

Anvil

Hey from Poland, Cracow. Glad this game is still getting new players. You're new here so I'm gonna say it from the start: prepare yourself for alot of waiting with this game. But it might just turn out to be good in like.. 2021 or so..             Welcome