Sign in to follow this  
Dizzle

Ohai It's Dizzle!

I probably don't know many of you, and hell, most of you probably have no idea who I am. But, let me introduce myself. I'm Dizzle!

I found Identity by complete accident a few months back and I am super hyped for it. Words cannot express. I'm very much into roleplaying so this game is like a dream come true for me.

I hope to be extremely active in the community and help in anyway I can! :D

Brief history of me:

Started roleplaying on GTA SAMP for a while. Played NGRP for at least a few years. There I learned how to roleplay to my fullest extent, as well as picking up tricks in both law enforcement and criminal organizations.

Switched to Arma. Played with some tactical realism units. And some epoch. There I learned the importance of tactics, and cover.

All in all, I'm super excited to be part of this community. Although I've yet to pledge, (Money issues D:) It is #1 on my list right now!

Hope to see you guys in the town square soon! :D

Hey Dizzle! I myself am hyped for this game as well! If you want to see how to get in the game earlier then expected, take a look here.

As for RP, I started in Garrys Mod then moved to Arma 3!

No mistakes....just happy little accidents. :) Welcome and it looks like you have a great background in RP, I look forward to running into you in-game!