DeadBryson

New On The Block -Bryson

My name is DeadBryson but my friends call me Bryson! I am new to the forums but I have know of Idenity for quite sometime. I decided to get involved in the community and forums a bit more so here I am! I plan on grabbing the speed demon bundle as soon as possible! If you have any questions feel free to ask! Hope to see all of you around the community. 

5 minutes ago, DeadBryson said:

My name is DeadBryson but my friends call me Bryson! I am new to the forums but I have know of Idenity for quite sometime. I decided to get involved in the community and forums a bit more so here I am! I plan on grabbing the speed demon bundle as soon as possible! If you have any questions feel free to ask! Hope to see all of you around the community. 

Welcome aboard Bryson. Hope you settle in well. If you are ever stuck, ask anyone :)

Hello and Welcome to the Identity community!

Please use the search function bar before posting questions or ideas as thideas or questions may have already been asked/ posted on the forum.

On 4/27/2016 at 0:00 PM, DeadBryson said:

Welcome to Identity. Any plans for what you'll be doing when it is released?

16 hours ago, Johnny said:

Welcome to Identity. Any plans for what you'll be doing when it is released?

Well currently I am playing on a serious-rp community with around 120 players daily. (EU and US) I am abiding among a member of  the strongest gangs among the city. I recently resigned from Sergeant in the PD. So I am either deciding if I should join a gang on identity or join the police force. Both sides attract me so it is a difficult decision.