Sign in to follow this  
KyleLuke

Game is out!

6 minutes ago, KyleLuke said:

The servers are working for me so try it if you can

Thanks I will try it!

They didn't even bother changing the .exe's name from Unreal's basic template "Shooter Game" lmfao

Anyway, it's stuck at "loading" after the char creation

1 minute ago, y4my4m said:

They didn't even bother changing the .exe's name from Unreal's basic template "Shooter Game" lmfao

That sucks

Oh and now after crashing on the post char creation loading screen, launching the game again will make the entire UI disappear. The main menu is gone.

I only see my character standing there like an idiot. No buttons, etc.

Yep, no servers online for me, the UI is fucked up, various buttons dont work. 

It hasnt been updated at all. When are you guys going to release its going to be a long time before you even see anything that remotely looks like a playable game?!!

16 minutes ago, KyleLuke said:

Mine was playable until i gltched the seat in the cinema

That is exactly what happened to me!!!

How do we customize our apartments?

Now its updating

now the game won't load

now comes an update and now the game can not even start, I respect you really you have made a great game but you can guess that you can at least start the game you had until the release even more time should take until there was problems to publish the game at all and now it is out and many people have bought the game and expect a game that can be played you are mostly negatively on steam.
  • Like 1

updating as well...

should probably do an automatic version check before launch, just a simple txt file with the version number written in it should do >_>

16 minutes ago, Flameo88 said:

How do we customize our apartments?

Middle mouse click on a surface. or go to the NPC in the Hotel Lobby to get furniture. When in the apartment go to your inventory and select the item you want to place

Just now, LuckyDuck said:

Middle mouse click on a surface. or go to the NPC in the Hotel Lobby to get furniture. When in the apartment go to your inventory and select the item you want to place

Thanks!

Update was done. Character creation screen seen. Hit Play. Splash screen displayed and then a Fatal crash. :-(  Will check back later. 

Got in game, ran around for a couple of minutes, saw two more players, but could hear a thing (assuming they tried to talk). Started to browse some items in the shop but no UI showed up and got stuck in there... had to ALT-F4 to exit. Got between 30 to 17 FPS

1 hour ago, UnskilledCed said:

now comes an update and now the game can not even start, I respect you really you have made a great game but you can guess that you can at least start the game you had until the release even more time should take until there was problems to publish the game at all and now it is out and many people have bought the game and expect a game that can be played you are mostly negatively on steam.

That name and speech patterns feels like trolling already. : P

5 hours ago, y4my4m said:

ARK: Survival Evolved haven't either haha