stethepea1

A extra time for backers to buy stuff when full game comes out?

Right so I really want to upgrade my package now, but I'm not sure if I want too just yet as I won't be able to use the stuff like the car or that, so will/ or will you think of, when the full game comes out, can we have like a week to buy stuff like cars/bikes and that cheaper than none backers?

I understand we are already getting a good deal now as the prices will go up when it's out, but do I buy a bigger package now or leave it and just pour my money into it when it's out?

Need some help, unsure of what to do! Haha

If you're unsure, you can just wait it out. Don't forget it's pledges to support the developers, and you get rewards out of it. You can pledge how much you feel comfortable giving to them.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, stethepea1 said:

Right so I really want to upgrade my package now, but I'm not sure if I want too just yet as I won't be able to use the stuff like the car or that, so will/ or will you think of, when the full game comes out, can we have like a week to buy stuff like cars/bikes and that cheaper than none backers?

I understand we are already getting a good deal now as the prices will go up when it's out, but do I buy a bigger package now or leave it and just pour my money into it when it's out?

Need some help, unsure of what to do! Haha

Best thing is to wait, however the "Bulk Packages" will not be available at a point in the future.

Yeah to be fair, it’s just because I want a car, but I don’t want to wait if I’m going to be paying out my arse for a car when they are out 😂

34 minutes ago, stethepea1 said:

Yeah to be fair, it’s just because I want a car, but I don’t want to wait if I’m going to be paying out my arse for a car when they are out 😂

In the full game, you can earn in game money to buy your vehicles and stuff, these pledge vehicles are just to give a little help at the beginning. You don't need to spend more than $30 to play all 3 modules, beta and the full game.

Thanks for the replies and the information! Yeah I’ve pledged at the 2nd one, did it a while back, just wasn’t sure if I wanted to upgrade yet haha. But thanks anyway! I’m sure I’m going to pledge more anyhow as this game is going to be right up my street and can see I’m going to be on it all the time anyhow :) 

Thank you you once again!