Sign in to follow this  
Caboose

I think i heard player shops are a thing...

if so, what would be the professions we can choose from? like if someone wanted to make clothing, they just get a template and draw on it then upload? i hope this is a thing.

• Like 1

Probably something similar to how you draw on a canvas. You may create the image and then pick the clothing item to size it to. You can write books or create drawings as well. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, subway244 said:

@PsiSyn The item is in its "Concept" state.

What does your reply solve here? It was said we would be able to make our own clothing items, and PsiSyn's statement is true. It can't really be a mechanic if we have to pay to get a t-shirt. Saying the item is in concept state adds nothing to the discussion. Do we get to make our own clothing, as was promised, or not?

• Like 1

@JoelKeys I wasn't trying to solve anything, nor was I denying the truth behind what PsiSyn said. I was simply trying to say that since it is in a concept state, the entire item could change or be scrapped by the time Identity releases.

Edited by subway244

1 hour ago, subway244 said:

@JoelKeys I wasn't trying to solve anything, nor was I denying the truth behind what PsiSyn said. I was simply trying to say that since it is in a concept state, the entire item could change or be scrapped by the time Identity releases.

Oh my apologies, I falsely assumed you were one of those volunteer moderators from the Identity logo in your signature. My bad.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JoelKeys said:

Oh my apologies, I falsely assumed you were one of those volunteer moderators from the Identity logo in your signature. My bad.

No problem! :)

• Like 1

@Caboose Player shops are not professions. Yes you'll be able to sell items at a shop, but a NPC will deal with the sales while you can be busy somewhere else.

On the clothing side, you'll also be able to draw your own design in the game. Also, there will be the option to create or join a manufacturing corporation.