jshaw71

dating, engagetment, and marriage...

Question

I have wondered, how would relationship's beyond friendship would go? If it's not implemented yet, I think it's something you should think about doing... those in dating relationship and further up, statuses could kiss, hug, have sex, and do other romantic actions...

35 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

@JamesLuck01 Tell me if you agree with me here. Unless a high majority of people on the game are gay then this isn't gonna fucking work is it! There will be so many more male players on this, and if the Identity devs spend time adding marriage to the game then it will be a total waste because of that! But kick! If it's in a game and two men marry then it won't make them gay in real life right? Yes, but getting close to any serious roleplay they will want their character to be a reflection of themselves I.E probably not a bati boi! But kick! Guys will roleplay as girls too! True, but again there will be more males, some partly to the fact that I said before, a true reflection of themselves and also because guys playing as girls will likely be hated as they are nothing but massive bait for the 12 year old squeakers who can't control their hormones and want to go up to her....him and ask them for some chat box sex. This would only work if the gender split was more equal in my opinion, but I think like most games it'll be something like 90% plus males to 10% minus females. 

xD I agree completely with you kickapoo

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mia_Smyrnoi said:

Does anyone know if these actions will be compatible with the same sex? :P Just wondering :) :x

Dosent matter, cause they will be compatible with me ?

3 minutes ago, Cstove said:

Dosent matter, cause they will be compatible with me ?

ummm...okay :$ does anyone know an answer to my question??

16 hours ago, Mia_Smyrnoi said:

Does anyone know if these actions will be compatible with the same sex? :P Just wondering :) :x

Yes, you will be able to.

• Like 1

On 5/7/2016 at 0:46 PM, Jinx said:

Yeah......ummm no, that's not the reason why, The Witcher is not banned from either for example. I'd imagine sex will not be in Identity simply because it does not need sex. Marriage & dating on the other hand can serve a purpose as far as the game goes, ....and so could kids. For example there is an mmo where you actually begin life as a child and evolve into an adult.  Marriage,dating, and kids are all tools that could be used to enhance and further game play/progression........sex can't.

Maybe censor it or only show upperbody part. I'm not interested in having sex but having children is a must in life sim.

With this being an RPG, you could always... Role Play. Sure animations would be nice to have but at the end of the day text is your friend. 

1 hour ago, Jinx said:

Yeah......ummm no, that's not the reason why, The Witcher is not banned from either for example. I'd imagine sex will not be in Identity simply because it does not need sex. Marriage & dating on the other hand can serve a purpose as far as the game goes, ....and so could kids. For example there is an mmo where you actually begin life as a child and evolve into an adult.  Marriage,dating, and kids are all tools that could be used to enhance and further game play/progression........sex can't.

Yeah.......ummm no, I stated facts which we were given by the devs, So what do you mean by disagreeing with me. Also no kids in Identity and its a 18+ game but yeah the devs don't really mind kids playing but also they are not adding them into the game. You can RP as another persons kid but as a Adult. So get your facts straight before saying otherwise and i would not state something if i didn't get it from my source like devs on twitter.

• Like 1