This is Star Child clothing line. I enjoy designing clothes irl, so I figured I'd specialize in the same thing for Identity. Star Child will be a fairly expensive designer brand, with a focus on creating new ideas, and artistic freedom. Even though I will act as lead designer (being my brand) I would still love other designers work with me. If you work with me, you will come onto the team as a "designer" and must (as the name suggests) design for the brand. Since I can't imagine having many people with the brand in general, you will also be expected to fill other necessary roles for the job (as will I), until the brand is more established. If I find enough people interested in designing, I will create sub-design roles, as I see fit. Pay will be worked out once the game is released, so I have a better idea of how the economy will work. 

if interested, please reply!

11 hours ago, sailornoon said:

Interested in joining?

No, not really into design. But I’m excited to see what you make and possibly be a customer in the future. :)

10 hours ago, DeepDashing said:

Just to be clear, are you going to design and manufacture or just design the clothes.

Design and manufacture at first, but if Star Child grows (and its cheaper) I may end up just designing

On 8/31/2018 at 8:43 AM, sailornoon said:

Design and manufacture at first, but if Star Child grows (and its cheaper) I may end up just designing

Well you will probably only be designing at first, and producing in small quantity.  As it will cost a lot of money to start a manufacturing corporation.

16 hours ago, Cstove said:

Well you will probably only be designing at first, and producing in small quantity.  As it will cost a lot of money to start a manufacturing corporation.

Gee, thanks ya dingus