Sign in to follow this  
Bruno_Rakitic

Do not forget us

¡Hola a todos!
Hace un año que seguí el desarrollo de Identity y estoy ansioso por jugarlo.
Soy de Argentina, pero vivo en España, hablo en muchos idiomas, como inglés e italiano. Por lo tanto, no tengo problemas para jugar Identidad con personas que hablan inglés (sé que mi inglés no es perfecto, pero hago todo lo posible para que se entienda), sin embargo, escribo esto para que una vez que se haya lanzado el juego, haga No olvides a todas las personas que hablan español (580 millones)

I make this publication because I know that the game will be opened for the English community and as a suggestion I would love that after that, the second language in which they translate the game and will open servers is for Spanish speakers 

Te deseo el mayor éxito, estás haciendo lo que nadie se atrevió a hacer. Un juego extremadamente ambicioso. Te amo, identidad!

Edited by Bruno_Rakitic

On 23/08/2018 at 1:53 AM, Bruno_Rakitic said:

I make this publication because I know that the game will be opened for the English community and as a suggestion I would love that after that, the second language in which they translate the game and will open servers is for Spanish speakers 

There won't be individual language Official servers. All Official servers will be in English, while private / community servers, they can be for a set language. The game will be translated only at full game release into many different languages and be sure to know Spanish is one of those languages. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

if the modules support modding i will try creating a translation, at least if the devs allow that

They won’t support modding. 

11 hours ago, Cstove said:

They won’t support modding. 

well, then i will h4ck the game to add translations 

*takes out his watch dogs smartphone*